“Real Sushi”

Kiwami
Ranked #7 of 774 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Kiwami is a new Japanese restaurant offering wonderful delicacies to the people of Nha Trang. Each dish incorporates the traditional preparation, style and flavors of Japanese cuisine.We look forward to greeting you and getting your feedback and support!
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

We had unforgetable taste of real sushi. This was one of the best taste of sushi we ever had. Highly recomended. Reservation shoudl be done before you gonna visit it.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Glad I ate dinner here on my last day of a 17 days holiday in Nha Trang . There were many memorable meals ( street food to highly rated Italian , Indian , sailing club and Vietnamese restaurants ) but dinner at Kiwami was the most memorable and enjoyable meal . It was perfect in every way and lucky to book the day before and only managed to get 2 seats at the bar which I like as I can view the chefs in action at 8.30 pm.

When we arrived by taxi , there was a crowd without booking waiting patiently. The restaurant is a joined townhouse with the downstairs being the restaurant with a few small seating rooms and a main bar seating .

I ordered a big selection of sashimi which was presented on a bed of finely crushed ice, a platter of mixed sushi and a bowl of sea grapes ( actually raw sea weed ) salad . For drinks , sake cocktail and Sapporo draft beer .

The sashimi tasted great and very fresh . Good to know the Tuna is local . The himachi and squid sashimi was great .

The mixed sushi platter was excellent and the sea grapes salad sublime with a citrusy piquant type of dressing .

Sapporo beer is one of my favourite and being cold makes it even better with the food . The sake cocktail is something I am not familiar with and it was good but a bit insipid .

I only have superlative adjectives to describe this restaurant . The bill for 2 came to 865,000 dongs . Very reasonable for such a memorable dinner. I frequent Japanese restaurants in Melbourne Australia where I reside , Japanese restaurants in Singapore , Malaysia and this restaurant ranks near the top . Highly recommended and I will be a frequent diner when I am next in Nha Trang .

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Leicaman8
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I comes here often, maybe once every two weeks.
Food & service never disappoints. The first few times we’ve been there, it was inconsistent so we sent a feedback and they absolutely change a lot of things which I am pleased!

We will always walk out with a smile and happy tummy! Definitely recommends Kiwami for authentic Japanese meal.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

The food was absolutely divine. The Maguro we ate was local (as we was told by a tuna dealer who was a guest) the tuna melted in our mouths. It felt so good and safe to eat raw fish here. They served sapporo and there was a representative repetoar of sake. A good place to socialize as well. We got a new friend there and the owner was very friendly. We could sit there and talk about japanese music and the owner has a great taste of music. This place is excellent and very unique. We orderd so much!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

Great sushi place in Nha Trang. Cosy place where you can sit at the kitchen bar and see your food be prepared by the chefs. Not the cheapest place (I paid about 600.000 Dong, about 20 euro for a full stomach) but high quality, so absolutely worth it.

Date of visit: January 2019