“great value!”

Nguyen Loan Fish Noodle
Ranked #154 of 820 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed September 21, 2016

Tasty, friendly, nice and cheap. Is a local. low seat restaurant, but the quality is over the aspect!
We strongly suggest it!!!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed August 1, 2016

Always stop here for either lunch or breakfast when I come to Nha Trang. I used to come to Nam Beo but now actually prefer Nguyen Loan better. The fish cakes are also great. If you are still hungry after the noodles, they still have the sandwich with fish cakes which are also great as well.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 20, 2016

I love to eat so much, and this place did not disappoint me at all! Amazing noodle and friendly owner

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

We took a taxi to Ngo-Ri Coriander but it was fully booked. Disappointed we checked TripAdvisor for the restaurant near me. Guess what Nguyen Loan Fish noodle shop happened to be the nearest eatery close to us so we decided to give them a go. We ordered 2 Fish noodle soups & 2 drinks made fr Pennywort leaves. We also bought 2 puffs. The fish noodles tasted yummy along with the drinks. The fish soup was clear and tasted very flavoursome along with the fish cakes & chunk of fish. The place was packed with Vietnamese locals who already knew about this outlet. Strongly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed February 27, 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I heard traditional fish soup in Nha Trang was a must eat in the area. After asking a few people about what was the best place, many recommend this spot.

The place was clean, the hot sauce wasn't over spicy and of course the soup was amazing. ( fried dumplings are to die for)

Everybody was friendly and provided anything we needed. DO NOT MISS this place.

Date of visit: February 2016