“Nice music”
Review of Cookbook Cafe

Cookbook Cafe
Ranked #20 of 800 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Description: Welcome to the main dining venue of our InterContinental Nha Trang, located on the first floor adjacent to the hotel lobby. Interact with live cooking stations featuring local and international favorites, including a delicious range of seafood, char-grilled meats and authentic Vietnamese specialties. Open all day, dine al fresco facing the sea or inside the restaurant. Breakfast will encompass all of your favorites, as well as fruit-infused water, imported cheeses and homemade Dim Sum. Healthy choices are available with calorie counts, low GI indicators and gluten free dishes. Travelling with children? Ask for our specialty shaped pancakes.
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

Because we chose the Intercontinental Nha Trang as a stopover, we had a great dinner at Cookbook Cafe. The space is both luxurious and cozy with the melodious music. The seafood here is very fresh, and very well prepared, especially lobster dishes. We also enjoyed 2 drinks: pina colada and tiger draught. They were all wonderful. I will recommend this spot to my friends.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank rasmusssorensen
DuyP109, Manager at Cookbook Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2019

Dear rasmusssorensen,

We love to hear such terrific guest feedback, I am so happy to know how much you enjoyed your dining experience. Our restaurant and passionate colleagues are very deserving of your praise and I will share your kind words to them.

Many thanks again, we are at your service to provide anything you need and hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed November 28, 2018

A fan of seafood? This is the place to go for fresh and perfectly cooked seafood.
of course more expensive than other restaurant but I will still come back as it's worth it.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Marc J
DuyP109, Manager at Cookbook Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2018

Dear Marc J,

We love to hear such terrific guest feedback, I am so happy to know how much you enjoyed your dining experience. Our property and passionate colleagues are very deserving of your praise and I will share your kind words to them.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

I dont usually go to Hotel for dinner while travelling. Yet, reviewing those recommendations in tripadvisor, I decided to give it a try. And, turn out I visited twice during my stay.
The price is relatively high compared to the local street food of course, but it is also relatively cheap for me to enjoy a hotel-class dinner when compared to other countries.
They provided differents type of food ranging from Vietnamese to European dishes etc. As recommended by the waiter, I tried shrimp salad with grapefruit and also salmon steak and a cup of cocktail. These were just toooooo AWESOMEEEE.
Best dishes I have ever had in Nha Trang!!
The waiter who served me is very polite and caring. There are only few guests were in the restaurant at night, so if you wish to have a quiet and satisfying dinner, this is your first choice :)

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank ChiwingC2
DuyP109, Manager at Cookbook Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Dear ChiwingC2,

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Always great service, relaxed setting and sensational food. The seafood is amazing and so fresh. Wine selection is very good for a restaurant and the service is very professional. We will be back!

Date of visit: October 2018

Dear Sakepb T,

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

We ordered salad, lobster bisque, seafood lasagna, Vietnam crane prawns & fruit platter for dinner. The food quality & service are very good. Price is reasonable, also cheaper than the food price of other Intercontinental in Asia.

Date of visit: September 2018