“Expensive but I will still come back”
Review of Cookbook Cafe

Cookbook Cafe
Ranked #19 of 795 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Description: Welcome to the main dining venue of our InterContinental Nha Trang, located on the first floor adjacent to the hotel lobby. Interact with live cooking stations featuring local and international favorites, including a delicious range of seafood, char-grilled meats and authentic Vietnamese specialties. Open all day, dine al fresco facing the sea or inside the restaurant. Breakfast will encompass all of your favorites, as well as fruit-infused water, imported cheeses and homemade Dim Sum. Healthy choices are available with calorie counts, low GI indicators and gluten free dishes. Travelling with children? Ask for our specialty shaped pancakes.
Reviewed November 28, 2018

A fan of seafood? This is the place to go for fresh and perfectly cooked seafood.
of course more expensive than other restaurant but I will still come back as it's worth it.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Marc J
DuyP109, Manager at Cookbook Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2018

Dear Marc J,

We love to hear such terrific guest feedback, I am so happy to know how much you enjoyed your dining experience. Our property and passionate colleagues are very deserving of your praise and I will share your kind words to them.

Many thanks again, we are at your service to provide anything you need and hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

I dont usually go to Hotel for dinner while travelling. Yet, reviewing those recommendations in tripadvisor, I decided to give it a try. And, turn out I visited twice during my stay.
The price is relatively high compared to the local street food of course, but it is also relatively cheap for me to enjoy a hotel-class dinner when compared to other countries.
They provided differents type of food ranging from Vietnamese to European dishes etc. As recommended by the waiter, I tried shrimp salad with grapefruit and also salmon steak and a cup of cocktail. These were just toooooo AWESOMEEEE.
Best dishes I have ever had in Nha Trang!!
The waiter who served me is very polite and caring. There are only few guests were in the restaurant at night, so if you wish to have a quiet and satisfying dinner, this is your first choice :)

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank ChiwingC2
DuyP109, Manager at Cookbook Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Dear ChiwingC2,

We love to hear such terrific guest feedback, I am so happy to know how much you enjoyed your dining experience. Our restaurant and passionate colleagues are very deserving of your praise and I will share your kind words to them.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Always great service, relaxed setting and sensational food. The seafood is amazing and so fresh. Wine selection is very good for a restaurant and the service is very professional. We will be back!

Date of visit: October 2018

Dear Sakepb T,

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

We ordered salad, lobster bisque, seafood lasagna, Vietnam crane prawns & fruit platter for dinner. The food quality & service are very good. Price is reasonable, also cheaper than the food price of other Intercontinental in Asia.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank lucy123115

Dear lucy123115,

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I'm normally not one to review to praise or complain but I had a great time here and the staff is the most attentive, well mannered, and hospitable group I have ever come across. The seafood buffet was great, amazing food. Worth the money especially if you want to impress your wife or girlfriend. Don't miss the ice cream bar, a rare thing in Vietnam. Manager is amazingly great too.

Date of visit: September 2018
LucieB1921, Internship at Cookbook Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear David D,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give your positive feedback about our food and service. We strive to offer our guests a fresh and quality buffet. It was a pleasure to welcome you and we do hope we'll have the pleasure to see you soon again in our restaurant.

Kind Regards,