“Very average hotel,no personal service ,boring”

Green Hotel Nhatrang
Ranked #62 of 207 Hotels in Nha Trang
Perth, Australia
“Very average hotel,no personal service ,boring”
Reviewed October 15, 2011

I stayed in The Green Hotel for 3 nights, I wish I didnt pay upfront , I would have only stayed for
1 night .
It started with the safe in the room not working, 2 hours later with 2 men in my room,it was sorted.
By this stage the room still hadnt cooled down because the aircon is very old and too small for the room .
One good thing is the rooms are very big ,but the bathroom was in need of a birthday.
Breakfast here was less than average .

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank mattbut

Calgary
Reviewed February 14, 2011

This hotel is painted the loudest green I have ever seen and you can not miss it if you loose it. Not too sure why the weird paint colour but it does suite the name. The hotel is a bit tired and showing its age, rooms are average but very clean. The bathroom was very dated and a bit dodgy for sure. The staff are friendly enough and welcome you, but there are many options for hotels in this town and I am sure you can do better. It is only a one block walk to the beach.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
8 Thank TwoGuysCalgary
Victoria
Reviewed January 13, 2010

This is my 2nd stay at this hotel, my last time was 3 years ago will my sister and brother inlaw.

This time I stayed with my mum,grandma and her partner. We booked a standard room,with an ok view.It was facing some apartments, so sometimes I would forget and walk out from a shower, then realizing people can see from the other side. =)

Hotel rooms is the best one I have been to,bed is huge..even the single one.Very clean and very bright room. Room has coat hanger a huge closet ( a little smelly, smelt very musky) and massive powder table. I also liked it that there is a power point near the bed behind the bedside table. Breakfast has good variety and juices are sweet.
What is it with Viet nam and very very sweet juices at breakfast??

I had a problem and did last time as well was the shower, the shower head points out so when you shower the water shoots outside the bath and wets the floor and mat making the whole bathroom wet.
Internet is available downstairs and wireless is as well, although is very slow,dropping out quite often.
Another thing is there is no safe which is a pain, for sometimes i would like to put my valuables in my room, in the safe instead of carrying it around with me.

Other than that, no other probs with anything,enjoyed my stay here the 2nd time round and i would not mind staying here another 3rd time.

Im glad I took my mum, grandma and her partner here, she boasted that its the best she has ever been to. She's taken photo's of the room to keep as a souvenir.
Keep up the good work and I loved and still love the Bright green color ( Easy to find)

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Brisbane, Queensland
Reviewed May 21, 2009

Clean, spacious rooms, with some of the largest, firmest beds I've ever slept in. I had a room with a double bed, that seemed to be almost the size of 2 double beds put together. The room had an interesting wicker decor. There was internet available in the downstairs tour office, but it was extremely slow. The attached restaurant served a good, varied breakfast. The hotel is a short walk to the beach and a 5-10 minute walk to restaurants. My room had a small balcony, but many others didn't.

• Stayed April 2009
1 Thank Tina C
Netherlands
Reviewed April 1, 2009

5 of us are working in travelbusssines and we were very happy with the accommodation , however , employees in service , and we mean restaurant , need some training .
They were very friendly but after 2 minutes they mostly forgot our orders .
Sorry , one of our group flipt out because of several mistakes in the restaurant .
Please keep up the good service !
Greetings ,