“Did the job!”

Ranked #133 of 209 Hotels in Nha Trang
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Did the job!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night in February, and I think to say it did the job pretty much sums it up.

The day before we stayed at a hotel just a couple of hotels down, and it was pretty much the same, as are most down this cul-de-sac of hotels, just incase you want to shop around a little, but this place was cheaper so we went for it, finally paying only $7.

Our negotiation had consisted of hearing the building work going on outside (which may or may not still be going on) asking what time it started and negotiating accordingly...it wakes me up at 7? $7 it is then!

As for the room and the hotel itself, as I've said, they did the job. The room and bathroom were clean, as was the linen and towels. Hot water was available from reception.

The location was great, a stones throw from the beach, and plenty of bars and restaurants close by.

Regarding the previous reviews, we didn't experience any issues with theft but we carry our valuables with us. But if it has happened before, and regardless, always exercise a bit of caution.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Hancock2204

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Compact but neat hotel.
Helpful staff arranged two motorbikes for us to hire for the day at a reasonable price.
Only a 5min walk to the beach, hundreds of restaurants within walking distance.
Good value for money...
Highly recommend!!!

1 Thank Sha5577
Germany
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Happy House for 3 days. We were more than happy with this hotel. The room had air con, fan, fridge ,tv and own bathroom with helpful staff.
The food z excellent & service z superb....
I will definitely come again.
I thank d loving owners for the hospitality.

2 Thank Raxwu
Aarhus, Denmark
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Do not stay here! As others have written I was also robbed when I stayed at this place. Found money missing from my wallet and when i checked the rest of the places where i've hidden money, almost all my savings were gone! When I confronted the reception they were very rude and refused to give back my passport unless I paid the rent. But after having argued for 2,5 hours I finally got my passport without paying. My story is just like the others in here. This must be organised by the hotel. Hope others read this and avoid this experience!

Travelers are raving about these Nha Trang hotels

Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Why are all the Good Reviews from Nha Trang????

WARNING….I made a reservation via the internet, based on their photo’s. Rooms are not the ones pictured on the internet. They are MUCH worse. When I arrived after a day of travel, I checked in, dropped my luggage and went to grab a bit to eat. When I returned and actually turned the light on in my room I immediately went to the front desk and explained the accommodations were not what I expected nor advertized and asked for a another room. My room was dirty, AC not acceptable, Bugs, lizards uggh. I was told no additional rooms were available and too bad. Buyer beware. I left my luggage for 1 hour and no refund! I would have to pay for the room even if I did not spend the night. Since our passports were held hostage I had to pay and I walked down the main street and stayed at the Majestic, which I highly recommend.

Room Tip: No Room is Safe. Theft is an issue
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Stu-D67
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

These guys hang around waiting to catch you off the night bus. Myself and my friends stayed here for four days we have since moved on and have realised that there is $1000 In total missing from two bags that were padlocked and secure. The rooms are cheap here but the staff are not trust worthy do not leave any valuables in the room!

• Stayed June 2012
Northern England
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The only thing that spoit my time here , was when I had to take a few days out to go on a trip to Da Lat. I re- booked the room, prior to my departure for Da Lat., for a return visit. But. When I returned , after the weekend,,,,,, My room was occupied by other Guests. Put it down to bad admin, by staff that spoke little English and were not proficient in Admin. Other than that.............It is a nice little hotel. The staff need a bit more training though. I may give them another chance next time I am in N T. The hotel room was nice, well maintained, clean and comfortable. And Close to the beach..

Room Tip: There is a choice of rooms with or without windows. Prices reflect this.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo