Getting off the bus from Saigon, we were looking for a nice hotel to spend a few days in. This hotel was what we needed. We did not have reservations but seeing they had availability on agoda.com we decided to ask the front desk. They were very helpful and even offered to show us the different types of rooms they had available at different price ranges. After seeing the first room on the 9th floor with a jacuzzi on the balcony, we were sold.
While they preped the room for us we waited in the lobby with refreshing beverages. It was a nice lobby with a bar on one end, a display case of desserts, a lounge area, and a small shop selling clothes and such items.
The room had a great view of the surrounding islands, the beach right out in front of the hotel, the pool below, and the bridge to the north.
The bed was possibly the most comfortable we experienced in 3 weeks of travel. The curtains were thick and did not let any morning sun through. The jacuzzi on the balcony worked very well.
The pool water was very cool, but very few places heat their pools. The assistants at the pool were helpful and very prompt. The assistant (if there was one) at the beach did nothing.. I did see someone wearing a hotel shirt but he was more interested in his cell phone rather than organizing chairs and towels for us.
As it was my birthday one of the days there, they did send a nice sized cake to the room topped with fresh fruit and happy birthday written across it. That was nice.
Breakfast buffet was good.
Nice hotel but no "wow" factor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa is the only beachfront Nha Trang Hotel built in colonial style. This 5 star hotel is idyllically located in the heart of Nha Trang’s tourist district just steps away from the beach within walking distance to major sightseeing, shopping and tourist destinations. The hotel features 125 sea-facing balcony rooms and suites with a gorgeous view of Nha Trang Bay and elegant touches. A Roman-style swimming pool and private beach are ideal places for sun lovers. Relax to the sound of the lapping of the waves on the beach and flickering lights of passing ships in the Sky Lounge, or simply unwind at the Lobby Lounge. Explore culinary diversity under a single roof at The Imperial and Huong Viet Restaurant. To pamper yourself, wander a short distance to Sunrise Spa offering luxurious treatments. Tours and recreational activities are specially tailored to explore, experience the local beauty, rich culture and attractions. Both leisure and business travelers will find necessary services, amenities and facilities served by professional staff exceeding your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel And Spa
- Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel Nha Trang
- Sunrise Beach Hotel Nha Trang
- Sunrise Beach Nha Trang