First of all i traveled alone there during an unexpected typhoon in the South of Vietnam and im still in this hotel writting this review. I booked superior thru Agoda with discount rate and they gave me the room that i believed not a superior, quite big, have a couch with a bathtub with jacuzzi mode(room 318, club suite perhaps) !!! Everyday at 6pm the staff come and check whether i need sth. Today after having dinner, i found that they left a tray of desert for me (how cool).
Due to heavy rain, i got opportunity to try 2 of there restaurants. The Imperial dinning room is quite lack of guest, had lunch there, the food is not the best but acceptable. However, the best one would be Hanabusa restaurant, fresh sashimi and tasty sushi. The sushi chef name Tri (i didnt know, just remember someone call him) is friendly (he offer me a free piece of sushi) and i was enjoy to chat with him.
Now the cons: as most comment i've read, yes, the carpet is getting old and dirty. I also think the bed is not soft but i did sleep very well. But the biggest disapointment is the gym. Due to the rain the only activity i want is go to the gym but i realized that it's out of date, small and not well equiped. I was supprised that there was no staff there to check the customers.
I think the it's a decent 5 stars hotel with valuable prices and i believe they can fix the cons so next time when i back there i will completely feel satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa is the only beachfront Nha Trang Hotel built in colonial style. This 5 star hotel is idyllically located in the heart of Nha Trang’s tourist district just steps away from the beach within walking distance to major sightseeing, shopping and tourist destinations. The hotel features 125 sea-facing balcony rooms and suites with a gorgeous view of Nha Trang Bay and elegant touches. A Roman-style swimming pool and private beach are ideal places for sun lovers. Relax to the sound of the lapping of the waves on the beach and flickering lights of passing ships in the Sky Lounge, or simply unwind at the Lobby Lounge. Explore culinary diversity under a single roof at The Imperial and Huong Viet Restaurant. To pamper yourself, wander a short distance to Sunrise Spa offering luxurious treatments. Tours and recreational activities are specially tailored to explore, experience the local beauty, rich culture and attractions. Both leisure and business travelers will find necessary services, amenities and facilities served by professional staff exceeding your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel And Spa
- Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel Nha Trang
- Sunrise Beach Hotel Nha Trang
- Sunrise Beach Nha Trang