“Very professional dive outfit” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sailing Club Divers

Sailing Club Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Nha Trang with Vietnam's longest running PADI Five Star Dive Center - Sailing Club Divers. Dive trips to Hon Mun Marine Protected Area, Nha Trang Bay everyday throughout the year. Plus a full range of high quality PADI courses from beginner to professional.
Nelson, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very professional dive outfit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I completed my PADI rescue diver qualification under the instructor Nguyen Duy Khuong. I was able to work one on one with Khuong over the three days and found him professional, knowledgable, safety conscious and a generally good bloke. From what I saw this is representative of the whole organisation and I would recommend these guys as a safe and enjoyable group to dive with. All of the staff had very good English which was a point of difference when looking for a company to do my ticket with. At the time there was also a deal on with sailing clubs prices lower than any other company I checked so don't be put off by the flash looking shop as they are affordable also.

4 Thank Will I

• Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great Diving School”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

We completed our 'Advanced Course' here and did 2 fundives afterwards. Vietnamese instructor Tri was very professional and relaxed at the same time. It was just the two of us with Tri and another American divemaster named Ross. After completing the course, Ross took us for the 2 private fundives the next day, which was great again! Lunch on the boat was included (chicken curry/rice), very good! We learned in Thailand how to set up our own kit, but the staf on the boat here did everything for us! There are cheaper deals in town, but if you want PADI quality and certificates, this is the most reliable and cheapest in Nha Trang! Thank you Sailing Club Divers, we will recommend you!

3 Thank Ralph619
Maastricht, The Netherlands
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great private instructor 1 on 2 - great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Khuong was our instructor. Simon almost forgot our booking but we can start as we booked.
I got a bit panick on confined water course but khuong was patient to let me learn in my own pace.
Very short PADI open water course 250$ 3 day excellent value, great instructor, very good equipments & boat. Highly recommended, best dive school Nha Trang, it looks very luxe but they have the best price.

2 Thank LissaDjatmiko
Mbabane, Hhohho, Swaziland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and a friend of mine shopped around a bit and found the Sailing Club to be the best outfitter in town. World class dive center provided two awesome dives for 40 USD a person and we were not disappointed. Khuong, our dive instructor for the day was professional and has a lifetime of dive experiences and stories to share. The team made a strong effort to ensure we hit the best sites with the least amount of people. Highly recommend to anyone coming into the area. Save yourself some time and just go to these guys first.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Brandon B
Edinburgh
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great dive centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Had a great mornings diving today with Sailing Club Divers. Not bad vis, not bad ocean life. The boat was lovely and clean, lunch was great and the crew on the boat were great. Really good deal at circa $42 for 2 dives and lunch. Will highly recommend.

Visited October 2012