Vinpearl Nha Trang Resort
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay(Nha Trang)
$540
$517
  • Breakfast included
L'Alyana Ninh Van Bay(Nha Trang)
$343
$312
$132
$123
Great 4.5/5
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
$1,051
Hotels.com
$39
$35
  • Breakfast included
Indochine Hotel(Nha Trang)(Great Value!)
$28
$16
$126
$97
Hotels.com
$381
$83
1,095 results
All reviewsamusement parkcable carexecutive buildingvin pearllotus restaurantmainland receptionhuge poolfamily holidayvinpearl nha trangkids clublanguage barrieran ocean view roombuffet styleprivate beachphovietnamesetre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Positives:
+ Full use of the resort facilities before check in. We arrived at 8am but couldn't check into room until 2pm but had use of the pool and theme park until then.
+ Staff - very friendly and attentive. Nothing was too much trouble.
+ The hotel was spotless.
+ Vinpearl land - if the weather isn't great, you can spend hours here on rides that are never busy and free games in the indoor arcade.
+ The pool is huge and very clean.
+ The buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Does get repetitive, but the quality is good and lots of choice. Breakfast 6-10.30, lunch 12-2.30, dinner 6-10 - so technically you can eat for 11 hours a day!
+ Kids club was well equipped and very big with outdoor play area. No system to check kids in and out though.

Negatives:
- Noise. The rooms are interconnected by wooden doors so you hear everything from next door. The noise from above is also substantial. We had no problems the first 5 nights, but the last two were spoilt by a very incosideratre family who were moving furniture and making lots of noise until past 1am (we had a 4 year old with us). We did ring and complain the first night and someone did come up to ask them to be quiet, but it didn't make too much difference. For this reason we wouldn't stay here again.
- Cost of drinks at the bar. Buy cans from vinpearl land and bring them over, they are a quarter of the price. I've no problem paying a premium for drinks in a hotel bar, but I'm not paying 80,000 for a beer when I can buy one for 20,000. Very few people seemed to be drinking in the restaraunt (water, tea and coffee provided). If they dropped their prices at the bar, I'm sure a lot more would.
- Poor internet speed. Good coverage, even by the pool, but very slow. Hotel was full while we were there, but it should be faster.
- Compulsory Christmas Eve gala dinner. Nice idea, but expensive, very loud and busy.
- Cost of an extra bed was extortionate.

In conclusion, we had a great week here, but wouldn't stay again because of the noise at night (doors banging, people in corridors etc). We stay in lots of hotels, and have never had sleep disrupted like here. We were here over Christmas and the hotel was fully booked (didn't feel like it by the pool or in VPL though and only had to wait once for a table at dinner) so you might find it quieter at other times.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank DRS2009
VinpearlManager, Manager at Vinpearl Nha Trang Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Dear DRS2009,

We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience from your recent stay at Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang.
As a company we greatly value our guests feedback as we constantly strive to maintain the high level of service at all the time. We were therefore concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and your family during your stay. We have noted all your comments and passed on to the management team to find a solution shortly so that we can exceed your expectations in near future.
We do hope we will be able to welcome your family back in the future. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback.

The Hotel Management

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Getaway for peace quiet and tranquility.Excellent 6 stars for service Extraordinary resort with all three meals (feasts I would say) local and international quisine.The service was great and most of the staff spoke English.The water park and theme park was quite small, but they should keep the children or teenager busy with slides, coaster, wave pool etc. Overall we are very happy with Vinpearl, and will definitely return there again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
VinpearlManager, Director of Rooms at Vinpearl Nha Trang Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

Dear tho n,

On behalf of the entire staff here, I would like to say thank you for your stay and let you know that we are elated to hear about what a great time you had. Your experience is exactly what we want to achieve and really could not be happier to hear that you had good things to say about the food, the service and the staff! I will post your comments for the staff to see. We truly do encourage and appreciate all feedback from our guests so that we can constantly improve service for our guests in the future.
Thank you again and we really hope to welcome you back to Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

We have recently returned from our second visit to Vinpearl. I was expecting not to love it as much the second time around, but I was wrong as we had a blast. Our room this time was bigger than last which was a bonus. The food was still a very high standard and the choice amazing, but like last visit I was suffering with buffet fatigue after about 4 days.

We had two highlights this time. The first were the amazing ladies in the kids club. My kids loved playing in there for an hour or so following breakfast. Each day the ladies would send them back with the most amazing hair braids. My kids looked stunning the whole time we were there.

The second thing worth a mention was the super service we received from the business centre. After about an hour after our arrival my 9 yo daughter discovered that she had left her new ipad in the back of the plane seat. We all panicked and were sure we would never see the device again. We asked the hotel to assist us communicate with Vietjet and they took care of everything. The ladies in the business centre called Vietjet daily for 4 days to follow up, keeping impeccable file notes to report back to us. When we thought all hope was lost, on day 5 they found our ipad at Saigon Airport Ground Services. They organised for us to collect it on our return to Saigon. I know with absolute certainty that I could not have communicated in English the way they could in Vietnamese, and without their assistance we would have never seen this ipad again. We are genuinely grateful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank McGirls03
VinpearlManager, Director of Rooms at Vinpearl Nha Trang Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear McGirls03,

Nothing makes us happier here at Vinpearl than to read comments like your own. It is the exact experience we wish to provide our distinguished guests and are overjoyed that we were able to do so for you. I will be giving your comments to our staffs at kid’s club and business center so that they can see the results of their hard work. We really do appreciate any & all feedback as it helps us to make the resort even better. Again, thank you very much for telling everyone about your stay and we truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome your family back for your third trip.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

There is no doubt this is a lovely hotel with amenities galore. However, it is a very expensive luxury hotel and I expected my twin room with a trundle bed which I paid more than $345 a night to be at least twice the size, with the beds being much more comfortable and the amenities t be perfect.
The service was quite good and all the staff were incredibly friendly, however again when I'm paying that much I expect nothing less than perfection and getting water at lunch and dinner was not easy and this is just an example. The buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner was very nice.

Being on the island has its advantages and disadvantages, it is difficult and time consuming to get to the mainland and once you are there it costs about 150,000 VND to get into the centre of town from the cable car.

I DID thoroughly enjoy my stay here, but expected a lot lot more given the ludicrous price.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
VinpearlManager, Director of Rooms at Vinpearl Nha Trang Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear Cameronwhiteperth,

On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to say thank you for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts here. All feedback and suggestions help us to make the resort even better and we truly appreciate them! Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Excellent 6 stars for service
Getaway for peace quiet and tranquility.
Probably the biggest swimming complex I have encountered with private beach front.No hawkers and vendors peddling their wares like other Vietnamese resorts.
Excellent value for money

Room Tip: Excellent sea view rooms.Wake up to the sound of waves lapping on the shoreline.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
VinpearlManager, Director of Rooms at Vinpearl Nha Trang Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Vic TN,

On behalf of the entire staff here, I would like to say thank you for your stay and let you know that we are elated to hear about what a great time you had. Your experience is exactly what we want to achieve and really could not be happier to hear that you had good things to say about the food, rooms and facilities. Again, a big thanks to you and we really hope to see you again at Vinpearl Nha Trang.