“Good value for money!”

Ranked #14 of 192 Hotels in Nha Trang
Ben Tre, Vietnam
“Good value for money!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

We ,family of 8 traveled to Nha Trang last March and stayed at this hotel. We were glad that we did and very happy with the rooms. The view was amazing and the staff was also friendly. The breakfast was plenty with tons of choices. I would recommend this hotel to anyone !
Cheers,
Nhung

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

We stayed for eight nights in this hotel in late February 2014 and cannot understand why people have had problems with it. The staff were always helpful and the rooms well equipped and clean. The massive breakfast buffet was always well stocked, even on busy mornings with food for all tastes and nationalities.
As pointed out in other reviews, there seems to be some electronic issues, the wifi was nonexistent in our room but there was a Lan port available. The AC unit seemed to have a mind of its own and it took a while to realise that one of the room lights can only be switched off using a remote control.
The tunnel to the beach is handy but there are only a few loungers, probably because of limited space. We paid around £3 for a pair of loungers just up the beach on the one day we spent on the beach

Room Tip: Tourists can be noisy and there little sound deadening between the hallway and the rooms so if your...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Brian H
BEST WESTERN PR... H, Public Relations Manager at Havana Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this review, March 24, 2016
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for letting us know that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience! Here at Best Western Pemier Havana Nha Trang. We understand that it's not just a luxury hotel experience that we're providing, we're also offering unforgettable memory. You also bring up something for which we take tremendous pride – exceeding our guests’ expectations, and unparalled offerings.

Thank you again for the review; we can’t wait to welcome you back again soon
Hotel Management Team
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

So we booked this hotel the night before in Dalat and on arrival it did not disappoint. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean (if a little small) and the location was pretty good. The pool area had a great view but it was too windy and the water was freezing. The fact that the pool area didn't get much sun probably didn't help. The buffet breakfast was the highlight with a large selection of both western and asian choices. I was impressed with the tunnel that goes from the hotel under the road to the beach but the staff on the beach were a little rude. The beach itself is nice but if you are not a strong swimmer be careful as there are no life guards and the water can get a bit choppy. The best western restaurant across the road was really good but pricey. We found some really good value restaurants a few blocks behind the hotel away from the beach. Getting around wasn't a problem either with a steady flow of taxis to take to further away destinations like Vinpearl Island or you can always just walk around. Over all this hotel was good but a little pricey.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Taipei, Taiwan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

Found the Hotel to have great view and staff very very friendly. I ask for special occasion setup in my room and the staff did 12/10! The hotel is nice, the rooms too, but Skybar, VIP Bar, Pool bar not yet ready. It's good but could be much better, no wifi in room shows poor vision of investors.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Beaverton, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

This hotel was booked by a travel agent who told us this was a 5 star hotel and newest in Nha Trang. I would not rate this hotel as 5 star, I would give it 4 star. Rooms are clean but just average. I was disappointed when I saw the room. I would stay at the Intercontinental Hotel next door instead.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for a week in Feb. The location was perfect. The suite was very nice (got a free upgrade). Those are the only two things I like about this place.
Beach area is very small. There was not enough beach chairs. Staff refused to give me an extra towel when I asked for it. He claimed they had too many guests that day and I saw a pile of clean towels right in the corner. I got pissed and left.
Pool area is VERY windy, ugly with lots of kids running around and yelling. Again not enough chairs. Most parts of the pool are in the shade, bad design.
Because it was new year time, the hotel was very crowded and noisy. I didn't enjoy that very much after two days. So I went to front desk to ask if I could get my money back and change hotel. Front desk manager refused to do so and reckon that I should hang around in the lobby and sell my room to other guests. I couldn't believe she had said that to me.
Staff is very not well trained. Everyone was grumpy. The only staff made me feel comfortable was the technical manager when he helped me to fix my hair tools. He was very polite and pleasant. Too bad he doesn't work at front desk lol
If you are looking for beachfront hotels in Nha Trang, try Sheraton or Novotel. I grew up in Nha Trang and my parents still live there. So I come back every year to visit and I have stayed at many hotels in town.
-Sheraton has the best pool, amazing service, nice rooms.
-Novotel is smaller, very good service also.
-Ana Mandara is the only hotel right on the beach with beautiful villas if you can afford it. It's probably the most expensive one there.
-Sunrise is an older hotel, smaller rooms, good service. The pool is very nice but I'm not sure how well they have maintained it.

Room Tip: The suite is very spacious with kitchen, extra washroom. Perfect for family.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
4 Thank Knewy
Bonn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

The hotel is clean, well maintained and service oriented. It is located in a convenient position at the main beach street of Nha Trang. The Spa center is very clean, however there are doubts about the skills of the therapists. Breakfast is OK, but the atmosphere of the dining room feels like in a hospital, there is room for creating a more cozy ambience.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple