Havana Nha Trang Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Queen Ann Hotel(Nha Trang)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Angella Hotel(Nha Trang)
Tropicana Hotel(Nha Trang)
Lammy Hotel(Nha Trang)
View Hotel
Nha Trang Lodge(Nha Trang)
  • Breakfast included
1,264 results
All reviewsunderground tunnelnguyen vanskylight bardeputy general managerclub suitestar hotelsea viewbuffet breakfastswimming poolfamily suitelarge hotelbusy roadprivate beach areabig roomtran phu streetbeautiful roomwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Came here with my family for a couple of days as we wanted to see Nha Trang. We had a quite pleasant stay at Havana and I must say that the breakfast choices are outstanding, there is everything for everyone. Wifi is free in every room and also in public places and rooms are spacious with a nice view to the sea. However I would like to note that there have been noises coming out from the opposite restaurant called ‘4 Season’ leading to sleepless nights in a row. Nevertheless we were very satisfied and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Sea view for sure
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Michael675677
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stayed with my boyfriend at this hotel a few weeks ago. The hotel has modern furnishing and an excellent breakfast and dinner buffet. However we did not have good sleep as the opposite restaurant called "Four season" was very noisy due to its loud music. We thought it would be only for the first night but the noise from that restaurant kept going on. Despite this, we very much enjoyed our stay at Havana and we look forward coming back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Patricia N
Reviewed August 23, 2013

From the 1st minute we came to reception we wellcomed with the rudeness of the stuff. I booked a higher floor room but when i came its already changed with a lower floor and back side room. Lobby was so noisy due to people around. Not cheap but doent have any value. There are many good options around which are less than you pay for here.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Akturkm
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Nice hotel, great staff and amenities but for a 5 star hotel I'm not impressed that at 7:30am construction work began and there is a power drill and hammering going on directly above our room. It is so loud it seems like it is inside our room! Really unacceptable for the quality of service and hospitality one would expect, I'm really unimpressed. Other than that, the pool, sauna and steam room were all nice, beach was nice but in mid afternoon the hotel is so tall that it blocks the sun on their stretch of the beach. You can literally see sun striking the beach on either side of the area occupied by the Havana Nha Trang's beach chair area. Anyway, nice hotel but really disappointed about this unexpected wake up.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I paid $90 per night for a room with sea view and didn´t get disappointed. Usually, you don´t get a room in a 5 star hotel for that price. The service was good despite their lack of english. The staff was very polite and manage to get my laundry done in less than 6 hours. As the hotel is still in process, the gym facilities weren´t as good as I would have wanted. I really liked the pool with the sea view and the hotel´s undeground tunnel. I was really glad that I didn t have to cross the street full of motorcycles. The buffet in the evening is a mixed of Asian and European food.
All in all, I would recommend this hotel and would like to come back again if the hotel finished all their constructions.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank monkbay19
BEST WESTERN PR... H, Public Relations Manager at Havana Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

It's so nice to hear that you had such a wonderful time in our hotel. We fully agree with you that it's the team who make all the difference in your experience.
Thank you for your compliments and we look forward to your return.

Best regards,