“Great coffee”
Review of Iced Coffee

Iced Coffee
Ranked #2 of 5 Quick Bites in Nha Trang
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: We know exactly where our beans come from and who grows them. We’re passionate about sharing these stories, and celebrating the provenance of the coffees, and the people whose hard work makes them so delicious. We aim for 100% traceability responsibly sourcing coffee ensuring that the farmers receive a sustainable living cost for producing great coffee. The farmers receive their premium, this allows the farmers to provide a level of care for their workers, their families and the environment around them. In the beginning of July 2012 we opened the first Iced Coffee in Nha Trang, Vietnam and started roasting coffee for our own Cafe. Demand for our fresh roasted coffee grew and today we have the Coffee Factory. As the years go by, our shop becomes ever more popular. Our site offers a comfortable facility, with great seating for our customers to relax, congregate or catch up on daily work. Start of 2015 we opened one more shop in 4A Biet Thu street, 146 Hung Vuong, Nha Trang City. We got also some offers to create a network of franchises in different cities in Vietnam and even in other countries
Reviewed September 22, 2018

There are a few of these throughout Nha Trang & were a great place to cool of with a traditional iced coffee . Few light meals & cakes available as well . Service was good & shop was clean & well presented . Much better coffee than our hotel !

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I have reviewed this cafe a few times before and always given 5 stars.
But this trip I have been a few times and I’m sad how it is not as good as before.
The main thing that has fallen is staff.
Fewer can speak English than before and no one can speak it well.
They are not so smiley and service has fallen.
Slower, order given in many parts and minutes apart.
They always gave a free glass of cooled water but this time some people seemed to get whilst others including me did not.
I’m going to need to find a new coffee shop unfortunately.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the coffee from here. There's a very pleasant atmosphere too, the staff are always reasonably friendly and the wifi is fast.

We made it a morning routine to visit to have a coffee and cake every day while we were staying. There's a few Iced Coffees around in Nha Trang and they were all very good from our experience.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I like this place!Location is perfect when need to waste time, to work, meet with friends... Coffee is tasty, tuna salate is amazing like for me.Staff polite and helpful.BUT why furnitures are so dirty!!!!There are always stains on the sofas, dirt, stains on the tables, smell of mold.Managers, if you don't belive, just come and check it.All that pleasant sensation from the place is lost.I live here, I like to visit this place.Please, clean everything because we should to looking for an alternative place.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Nice cafe in town. Central location and great comfortable interiors. Coffee was average but overall is a great place to sit and kill time. They accept all cards as well.