“an average cafe”

Cuon Cuon Rolls & BBQ Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 795 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We offer fine and authentic Vietnamese cuisine. Enjoy a truly unique experience by making your own Cuon Cuon Spring Rolls. And... our famous Vietnamese BBQ which you cook yourself right at your table! Savour our delicious fresh tamarind sea food and homemade desserts such as coconut cheesecake. Take the time to share a delightful evening with your companions in a relaxing ambiance. You can also enjoy your breakfast at Cuon Cuon. Try our delectable pancakes served with a creamy caramel sauce, or go with the american classic fill-up eggs, bacon... Don't miss out this great experience...!
Reviewed June 15, 2018

this is just an average cafe. had the spring rolls and it was quite ok. i wouldnt say it is the best but just ok. staff not too friendly.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Our family should have listened to the latest TA reviews! We had just arrived in Nha Trang, checked into our hotel and were starving! This place was a short walk from our hotel and was listed in a guide book as well so we thought the negative posters may just have been haters. My wife and I gather the place used to be good and perhaps changed owners. The food was literally one of the worst I have eaten in a very long time. I had the chicken curry, I couldn't finish it. Our kids ordered garlic bread, it was so bad it smelled putrid and we sent it back. I actually felt bad for the cook/staff, which is why I paid for what we ordered. As much as I don't want to jeopardize anyone's livelihood, I would under no circumstances recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank haitosama
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

I don’t say why but I believe waiter(owner’s son) knew what I’m talking about. he will get punished for being unfaithful.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Did not worth the price at all..the bowls and plates are dusty! Didn’t even bother to rinse.. the Pho taste weird also. Didn’t finish our food.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed dinner here. I ordered bun bo with passion fruit juice. The drink was finally without ice and added suger! Just pure taste of fruit. Meal was delicious and quite a lot! So tasty! Restaurant is clean and tidy and you can speak english.
Recomendation!