“Don't eat here!”

Ranked #168 of 527 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Asian
“Don't eat here!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately I didn't see the review before we ate here. Service was poor, two girls waiting on tables and it was nearly impossible to get their attention to order or ask for anything. We ordered fried spring rolls, beef fried rice, grilled chicken with lemongrass, and garlic fried rice because I asked the waitress what the chicken came with and she said it didn't come with anything. When we got our spring rolls and the meat inside of them didn't look done so we didn't eat them. I got my chicken and it was so dry it was like eating chicken jerky. It came with steamed rice, so now I had two sides of rice. The garlic rice was horrible and hard. The beef fried rice ended up being beef and vegetables and a side of steamed rice, even after pointing to the pictures of the fried rice when we ordered to confirm that's what we wanted. We tried to explain the problem and they didn't understand what we were saying. If you see this place, just keep walking.

Perth, Australia
“Horrible food - at least the drinks were cold”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stopped here for a quick light lunch one day and unfortunately the food left much to be desired. My chicken was so dry and overcooked I couldn't even manage to chew it! The bread for the burger was cold, as were the accompanying fries. My partners food was similar to my own, poorly cooked and cold. The only positive was that our coke and sprite was nice and cold so we were able to enjoy that.

Overall it was a cheap unenjoyable meal :(

Visited February 2013