“come for the views..........”
Review of Paramount cafe

Paramount cafe
Ranked #34 of 37 Coffee & Tea in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Melbourne Aus
“come for the views..........”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

but stay for the service ! it's chaotic, non-locals like me struggled to order drinks like...umm...coffee...however..the waiters do make for their lack of english with a degree of flair and tood...like the top gun waiter in the pic..all gel and no english

• Visited March 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Great coffee shop”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Excellent coffee shop on Tran Phu street across from the beach promenade. Cool breeze and you can just relax with friends while having a coconut or cocktail.

Visited February 2013
Nha Trang, Vietnam
“Eat here if you like being ignored and paying twice the price.”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Came here for lunch the other day as there weren't many options close to the beach. It looked quite trendy and full of Vietnamese. The staff don't speak any English and just gave us menus and green tea then ignored us for 15mins even though we were obviously trying to get their attention. When I asked a waiter if we could order he proceeded to give me more green tea even though I already had a full glass then he didn't understand my order or even seem to know what a Coke was, even though I was pointing to the menu. The menu was pretty unappetising and we finally ordered a beef burger which came with no fries and an omelette with bread and ham (I had this at Cafe Lam in Saigon and it was delicious). When my omelette arrived it looked no better than the Banh Mi off the street and had the same mangey ham with it and a bit of dried up old tomato and cucumber. My boyfriend ordered some fries and the waiter just stood there confused for a few seconds then went to serve someone else.

Don't bother going here unless you are Vietnamese as they clearly can't be bothered with foreigners.

• Visited March 2013
Los Angeles
“Worst experience yet in Nha Trang”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We went there for breakfast a couple of mornings ago. My omelette with bread was ok. My coffee was terrible, it came in a regular sized mug but was only 1.5cm of nasty bitter mud. My wife's eggs were terribly undercooked. English speaking abilities of the staff was minimal at best. EXCELLENT rice water. Maybe it's a great place fir dessert, or for drinks at night, but it's a terrible breakfast joint in our opinion. It is right off the beach however. And not too many chain smoking Russians which is nice too.

“Shake head-Am I on the Riveira?”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

No, Nha Trang is exactly the opposite to that but, the prices Paramont charges one would think they are in France! $3 for a small cup of warm (supposed to be hot) chocolate. In Nha Trang you can buy a whole box of hot chocolate at the supermarket for $3! Service is indifferent and there were spilled drinks and bits of rubbish litering the floor.Location is Ok. However drinks are very very ordinary.

• Visited January 2013