“Good value food.”

Price range: $39,000 - $549,000
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2019

Just returned from having a late lunch here. I only had a prawn cocktail and a couple of beers, because my wife doesn't eat a lot and she ordered a 139,000VND hamburger with fries. I made the right choice, not only because my wife needed help eating what must have been a half-pound burger, but my p/cocktail was also on the large size. The meals were very good value for the price --- and delicious too!
The staff, as has been mentioned in previous reviews, were not overly attentive, or outgoingly friendly, but they were busy keeping the place clean, and one only had to raise a hand to gain attention. In all I felt the restaurant was very professionally run.
I visited the toilet and found it to be spotlessly clean.
There are 3 rather steep steps into the restaurant, which is why, since arriving in Nha Trang over 2 months ago, we have only just visited the restaurant, (My wife being a wheelchair-user.) but the staff were more than happy to help me with this.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 9, 2019

spent several nights at the far east this jan/feb.../19
broad menu...good food..decent drink... good prices.. great entertainment...why not?
i always go in the evenings when the talent is playing..

i did find a big difference from last year when i was there..
seems more relaxed this year with a great mix of music and musicians to accompany the menu
enjoy an evening w people from all around the world also enjoying themselves

give it a try.....

Reviewed February 24, 2019

We ate here as we were craving some western food (steak and chicken) after a couple of weeks of Vietnamese food. The food was just ok and we found it lacking any real flavour. Credit cards not accepted - only cash
The staff were attentive and service was prompt and pleasant

Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

Wanted to grab a bite for dinner and we saw this place across the street. Nice looking place with some good fish and chicken fingers for 2 people. Cheap beer made it even better! Staff could be friendlier though, because the moment she looked at us, her smile went to Hanoi and her “more work” attitude came on...sadly. Despite that, I would recommend!

Reviewed January 23, 2019 via mobile

Have popped in here the last couple of nights to enjoy the live music, cheap drinks and free wi-fi! Can't argue with that!

Date of visit: January 2019