“I finally found the best eatery in Nha Trang” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Far East Rock Cafe

Far East Rock Cafe
Ranked #49 of 477 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Nha Trang, Vietnam
“I finally found the best eatery in Nha Trang”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I very seldom venture into the backpack area for a meal as I am almost always dissapointed in the price/quality/service ratio. When I do I look fore something different and hopefully special. I think I have found the best place in Nha Trang!! I have had good meals at the Texas Bar & Grill and also at the Refuge, but never have I been so satisfied. The food was excellent ( even for my Vietnamese wife) and the portions and presentation more than satisfactory. We went away totaly sated and satisfied. I recommend this to anyone who wants what I think I can honestly say is the best bang for your buck in Nha Trang..... Owee58

• Visited February 2013

• Vietnamese first
Murcia, Spain
“Best bar by far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Found just by walking around so glad we did best prices for food and drink the bar is spotless and up to date the owner robin things he can sing and make pina coladas I had to show him on both counts just had the jumbo hotdog with spicy wedges 35000 dong great meal great price carlsberg 1900 dong how to beat it all I can say keep up the good work

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank waynehorrocks
“The best place in Nha Trang!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

We' ve been in this place many times, as soon as we found it. Food is great, specially home made pies! You have to try it! Athmosfere is brilliant as well. Karaoke nights if you are singer and just feeling that you are not that far from home.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank incantta
Nha Trang, Vietnam
“Great Place For Food and Drinks in Nha Trang..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

I live here in Nha Trang and Bring My Scuba Diving Friends / Students here to Enjoy GOOD Food at Reasonable Prices and Great Service..
I have Been a Patron from Day 1 and have Eaten many Different Items from the Menu and Drank a BEER OR 2..Hahhahaha
IF looking For Place To GET OUT OF THE SUN COME ON IN....
Aloha Mark Scott Diving Viet Nam..

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank MarkScott05
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing food especially the pie! Friendly staff and owner! Good atmosphere! :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

Backpacking across south east Asia and in need of something other than noodles and rice! Came across this place on the same road as backpackers hostel and the booze cruise bar.
We ate here a few times- king prawn sandwich, the homemade pies, bangers and mash! Couldn't fault it! Even the more Asian dishes were great!
The owner is brilliant- even gave us a free Aussie pie to try and some scrumpy cider- this may have been because we ate there so much! Took our friends there from Holland, Hawaii, Ireland, NZ, English and everyone loved it! Cost is good too!

Would recommend this to anyone in Nah Trang....

2 Thank 186402Princess