“Brilliant”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The Lil Shack was fantastic! The tacos were mouth-watering and the service was great. It's an open plan kitchen and all the food is homemade with a special touch! The portions are fairly small however the quality and the taste of them are brilliant! I would definitely reccomend the fish tacos as the fish was delightful! Soft on the inside and golden on the outside!

There are newer reviews for The Lil Shack

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

we visited at morning, she gave us discount of breadfast, lovely restaurant. we ordered two rolls which ham, eggs, fries included, taste good, the size was a little big and my girlfriend only finished half.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

If you blink you'll miss this place, and you'll miss some great Mexican food. The staff was just superb! The burritos a large and packed full of great taste. The prices were quite fair for what we received. Will definitely be going back. The owner also has a great bohemian beachside place on the beach in Can Rhan (ask for directions). Note: The low marks for atmosphere, romance, special occasions is not a reflection of the establishment. This is an "Eat at an outside bar" only place, so these things would not apply. Still a great place to eat though.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I lived in Nha Trang for two months, and the Lil Shack was by far the best Mexican food I experienced in the whole of Vietnam. Mexican food is the one thing I miss from home. Everything on the menu is GREAT! They make their Mexican food with handmade tortillas and handmade salsa. This makes their Mexican very authentic and tasty! Excellent service, Great Atmosphere and all around friendly, chill staff. The owner is a GREAT guy who makes you feel welcomed and genuinely wants to make your experience top notch!!! We visited the Lil shack and The Shack, on long beach, quite a few times. I recommend traveling to long beach for a day of relaxation and burritos! ( They do surf lessons too) If you are traveling to Nha Trang don't miss this great restaurant!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have to agree with Alb1n...I have eaten at the Lil shack numerous times and like any restaurant out there it's impossible to please everyone all the time. I went here with my Dad a few times while he was visiting and he loved the burritos. I highly recommend the breakfast burrito with bacon. It is well worth the money and really hits the spot. The bean and cheese burrito is good too and the fish tacos are great as is the homemade salsa. The overall consistency of this restaurants food keeps me coming back for more so keep up the great service and delicious food!