“Amazing staff, huge room”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Minh Hoa Hotel

Minh Hoa Hotel
Minh Hoa Hotel
Ranked #148 of 279 Nha Trang B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing staff, huge room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Bi and Alvin and there little boy Ben were incredible hosts. They were very welcoming and helpful, Bi helped me organise the next couple of legs of my journey and gave me some tips on how best to spend my time in nha trang. They even had some vegemite for me for breakfast :) Alvin took me to an amazing little local coffee shop 'Let It Be' owned by one of his friends when he found out that I was interested in photography. His friend Khanh offered to take me on a tour to get the best photos of the area, and if I wasn't getting on a train in an hour I absolutely would have - his photos are stunning.
The room was huge, clean, good aircon, hot water and strong wifi throughout the place. I was on the top floor (no lift) and whilst I liked that I got a bit of exercise each day some may prefer to ask for a lower floor. Breakfast was great and nothing was ever too much trouble for Bi.
Overall a wonderful time spent in this small family run hotel.

Room Tip: I was on the top floor (no lift) and whilst I liked that I got a bit of exercise each day some may p...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Kate M

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

We stayed at Minh Hoa because we couldn't get tickets on the night train we wanted but we were pleasantly surprised at how nice the place was - near the beach and bars but down a quiet alley. The proprietors have only had the hotel for a week and speak great English. They are usually in the reception area with their little boy. They're incredibly accommodating and let us leave our bags there when we went to the beach, let us have a shower after we checked out and booked taxis and checked trains - really helpful! The rooms could do with a paint and the towels and sheets refreshing, but this is minor and if we ended up in Nha Trang again we'd stay!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Derby, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Nice little place to stay in a good location. Clean, and shower room was clean also.
Breakfast is best ordered the day before as they buy the stuff fresh....so aniticipate early especially if you are planning an early start!!
Staff were friendly but spoke not very much english. I think this adds to the charm of this place though!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Monaghan, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

Stayed here last year with my girlfriend while we were backpacking around south east asia. Found the place well located (close to beach, restaurants and nightlife etc.). Also our room was very clean and very reasonably priced and the staff were extremly helpful and friendly. Would wholeheartedly recommend.

Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple