“LOVELY! Cleanest, friendliest, biggest and best value room in Vietnam!”
Review of Binh An Hotel

Binh An Hotel
Ranked #5 of 324 Nha Trang B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and had to move hotels for our third night because they became fully booked, we didnt want to leave! A lovely family run hotel. Our double room was SUPER CLEAN and the fresh fruit every day was lovely. We paid $14 a night, I would have been happy to pay double for the service we received. As said in previous reviews, It is a 10-15minute walk (or $1 taxi ride) to the bars and restaurants but its not hard and definitely worth the price you pay. Only 2 minutes to the beach though!

Our only problem was that there is building work taking place next door, and we were awoken at 6AM every morning to hammers and loud banging. This was a pain (especially the morning after a night in WhyNot? Bar) but its just one of those things that is out of the owners control.

I would definitely recommend staying here! :)

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed at Binh An Hotel for 3 nights from 2nd July. We had 2 separate rooms as there are no interconnecting rooms, but there are only 2 rooms on each floor so it was perfect. The staff are beautiful people and as in previous reviews they provide you with fruit each day. They also gave us some fruit and water to take with us when we left. The breakfast was amazing value. The location of the hotel was good, just a short walk to the beach. I would highly recommend this hotel....my children didn't want to leave on our last day as the staff were so nice

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I stayed at Binh An hotel with my family for 4 nights. The rooms are clean and large, don't expect five star comfort but it was definitely great value for money. We received a plate of fruit each morning and the room was serviced daily. The hotel is located close to the beach (maybe 5 minutes walk) however, the main beach is located approx 15 minutes away.

However, the friendliness of the owners of the hotel were the key aspect of the hotel that made it such a good accommodation. We ran into some unexpected problems with Vietnam airlines (who cancelled our flight out of Nha Trang without giving us any prior notice and then tried to charge us for new flight tickets on a rescheduled flight) The owner went with us to the Vietnam Airlines head office in Nha Trang and helped us with a refund of our airline tickets and to re-book our tickets for the next day.

For budget accommodation with super friendly service, I would definitely recommend this hotel. Plus the owners own an adorable puppy that runs around the reception.

Room Tip: There are no lifts, so request a room on the first floor if you don't want to be walking up and...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank annieQC
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stayed in Binh An in April 2013 for 3 nights. the welcome was warm and you really felt welcome in this nicely family-run hotel with ~6-8 rooms. the rooms are good in size as well are the bathrooms. both are super clean and the owners provide a small fruit basket every day fresh free of charge. no breakfast is provided but small restaurants and bars are next door and in proximity. the beach is less than 5min walk away. the nightlife area 10-15min walk. the owner provide best and reliable information on transportation (flights, trains, buses), sightseeing and even organize motorbikes for you. excellent.
I've to mention, that I stayed in the previously reviews room 201. I've to admit that I heard the noise of the nursery next door but the sound shuts down around before your bedtime. nevertheless you'll be out of the room during daytime anyway, so not a big deal.
can't confirm the internet problem and computer hacking of a previous review. all went well and with some anti-virus, malware software the problem should be a problem for you.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MattMW
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I wrote a review on this wonderful hotel after staying for quite some time. The owners are fabulous and oh so kind. The rooms are eat off the floor clean. In my first review I said if I came back to Nha Trang this would be my hotel of choice. But since that time we had our computer hacked and had to delete all or data, including our photos. Yes, we know who is doing it. Hopefully the owners will install a secure internet like most of the other hotels have. I'm sure they trust family not to do such a devastating thing to their wonderful business/hotel. We will not stay again unless the install a secure internet, and if they do this will again be our hotel of choice.

Room Tip: At the current time NO room is a good room as they are all subject to be hacked. I stayed on the one...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights here. They let us check in early as our night bus arrived at stupid o'clock. Room couldn't have been cleaner and was cleaned daily for us. WiFi worked well in the room. Comfortable bed. Hosts were very good and gave us really nice fruit every day, plus they gave us sun hats for when we went on our boat trip. They did speak limited English, but we managed to overcome this. We had to walk up a lot of stairs to our room, but this didn't bother us. The hotel is about a 3 min walk from the beach, so great location. We booked onward bus with them too and were very happy with it. They even gave us some fruit and water for our bus journey. For what we paid, this has been the best value for money hotel we have come across in Vietnam.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 17, 2013

5 stars service for a guesthouse price. we booked for 4 nights in this hotel but we extended our stay for 2 weeks. the owners of this hotel deserves the nobel price their service. I have travelled around the world but never i have got the service that i had in this hotel. Every day we get fresh fruit on our room en the owners are so kind and so attentive that you can't believe it. They do evrything what they can to make you feel at home and even repairs of our luguage was not to much for then. When we left the hotel they even give us food to tak th nightbus. they are really fantastic. I hope to go back to this hotel for 3 months next year !!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room> It is only a little bit more.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends