“Well situated hotel, nice garden with good food, in front of beach.”

Yasaka Saigon Nha Trang Hotel
Ranked #93 of 208 Hotels in Nha Trang
Vadodara, India
“Well situated hotel, nice garden with good food, in front of beach.”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We have booked this hotel, and then, saw the negative comments from customers, we were ready to cancel. Finally good we didn't. The hotel is nice, very well situated in front of the beach. The breakfast buffet is well loaded. The food in the garden is very good, and we had one buffet breakfast in the garden, very nice. The hotel staff should learn to smile a little more, and have some more English training (or French). The tourist agency in hotel hall has been very efficient, and gave good support. To be recommended.

Room Tip: Good situation for the beach and visit.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank AnnieF59

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Checkin (and checkout) was quick and easy - no forms to complete and even though we arrived early, we were given a refreshing cold drink and then shown to our room. Our room (senior deluxe) was very spacious, clean and had a good seating area in front of big windows with panoramic views of the beach, sea and city. Good selection at breakfast and although the dining room was a bit dull (could do with updating), it was very pleasant sitting on the balcony enjoying the views. Staff were helpful and friendly at all times and in all areas (except the pool) and made us feel very welcome. The pool was smaller and not as nice as expected but ok for cooling off after shopping or sightseeing. However we spent more time at the nice beach across the road and enjoyed a swim in the sea. There was always adequate sun loungers and towels available. Next door to the hotel is a large shopping mall with a good supermarket and a great food court on the top level with big windows allowing amazing views - it was very clean and not at all like the usual food courts in many other places.. We enjoyed our stay here and wouldn't hesitate to return. Really can't understand some of the other negative reviews.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Chrissie980
Nha Trang
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Its a scam for 4 Star hotel, full of russian and cheap quality room...
You can get a much much better quality room for the same amount of money you paid.
The toilet made a noise the wholte night, they fix it then the water running out.. the sink clogged, the TV doesnt work on any channel but the russian chanel only ...
Breakfast is deversified but some of the hams had bad smell, which sent my mother to toilet the whole day....

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 Thank Anh Dao T

Travelers are raving about these Nha Trang hotels

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Rates here for 2 nights. Reception very nicely laid out. Pool a bit murky and could do with some redecorating and had to get own cushions for the loungers. Good location with beach across road and nha trang centre next door. Staff barged in to clean room despite privacy sign and one of us ring in the shower. Very arrogant and when I asked them to give us 5 minutes before they came in they ignored me and cleaned around me. Ant colony in the bathroom and shower/bath leaked all over bathroom floor. Walls paper thin so quite noisy but perhaps that was just our bad luck having early and noisy risers next door. Breakfast ok but not up to the standard of other places with the same star rating. Could get better for the price.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank EZgoingtraveller
International
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Yes, the rooms are large and beds comfortable. The breakfast buffet is large, but fairly low quality.

My issue was with hotel staff, who seemed to want to argue at every turn. First issue was when I was trying to book the last flight available on a given day and called down to get the expiry date on my passport (held at reception). I was told several times to come down and look at it myself, even after explaining a few times and then asking for a manager (who said the same thing). I managed to still book the flight in time, but arguing with hotel staff about a simple request to tell me the date on my passport is ridiculous.

At checkout I also had issues with regards to the mini bar. When asked what I consumed that day I answered 1 bottle of water. Upon checking I was corrected and told what I had consumed that day. It was a list of things from the previous 2 days. I told them this and he said no, it was today (calling me a liar). I said I just wanted to pay and he instead wanted to prove it was today's. Again he tries to prove it's today's, but I shut him down rather than have to explain that the housekeeping hadn't cleaned for two days - as they turn up between 8am-9am every day!!

Overall I'm happy with the hotel itself, but the service is the worst I've had in vn. Teach your staff not to start arguments with guests who just want to get on with their day!

Room Tip: As for the left hand side of the hotel, the right has very little view.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank sebkarlsson
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Spent two nights here, all rooms have angled view of beach and mountains. Can see white Buddha from some too. Pleasant room. Very popular with Russians so tv has Russian stations too. Local people at beach before five swimming tichi running. Beautiful sunrise. Get up early to see it or open your curtains so you can see it in the morning. Don't sleep through a sunrise in nhatrang. Two pools two spa area Hugh ground floor pool bar coffee shop area

Room Tip: We were on fifth floor. Pool on second floor if you like swimming other pool ground floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Margaret M
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed April 12, 2013

A three-star hotel that is not being well maintained. Things are a little dingy. The restaurant on the top floor was empty at 7 pm and there was hardly anything on the menu for a vegetarian anyway. One morning we arrived at the breakfast area at 6 a.m., when it was supposed to open, to find virtually nothing available yet. We had to start our sightseeing without breakfast. WiFi was unreliable. AC controls baffling. On the good side, the ocean views from our 6th-floor room were fantastic and the staff was lovely and tried hard to make our stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: Make sure you take advantage of the ocean views, preferably on the higher floors.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends