“Super clean rooms, super friendly staff - highly recommend!”
Review of Mojzo Inn

Mojzo Inn
Reviewed September 26, 2012

When I arrived the staff gave me a cold towel for my head and a cold bottle of water. The room was incredibly clean with a night lamp and electricity point for each bed. The en suite bathroom was great too - with hot water! The free breakfast was beyond my expectations - you get a good choice for the menu (pancakes, bread, pho...everything!) and the view of the Nha Trang mountains from the breakfast area is breath taking. The hostel is in the main backpacking area, tucked away in a small street so not so noisy which is nice. I couldn't believe the value for money here. The only odd thing was that the staff seemed to be using the bathroom in my room, and when I came back during the day three female staff were sleeping in my dorm....strange but I didn't mind too much. This is a very good, high standard yet affordable hostel.

Room Tip: Maybe go for the mixed drom if you want to meet people, I had the female only dorm and was all alone...
1  Thank s_pops89
There are newer reviews for Mojzo Inn

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The staff here made the stay so enjoyable. We arrived off a night bus and they gave us fresh faceclothes and free water. They were really helpful with trips or tours or general info and recommended some great restaurants with delicious and cheap local food. The rooms were spotless and comfortable. Breakfast was amazing!!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank laura d
Reviewed September 15, 2012

By following the growing trend of good reviews for Mojzo, I booked in and was very impressed by what I found. The staff are the highlight of clean, tidy and well presented rooms. All with a/c and a fantastic breakfast included, you can get breakfast from 7am - 10am. I would return to Mojzo without hesitation, the social area really promotes and aids meeting others. There's also must first elevator of my hostel tour!! Decent Wifi and computer access too. All round cracking joint.

1  Thank Martyn_B86
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Mojzo was a great hostel to stay in.
It was clean and friendly, the beds were comfy and the lockers were spacious enough. I stayed in a female dorm with 6 beds and had no problems at all. The commual area downstairs is fine and the breakfast area upstairs is open air and lovely to start your day
The staff are super friendly. I was waiting for my bus pick up which was late and the receptionist insisted that I share breakfast with her and she introduced me to condensed milk and bagette for brekki (it sounds awful but is actually lovely). The breakfast you get with your $6 is also very good with a nice variety even when I got a funny look after asking for sausage in a bagette. The cups of tea are good english ones too.
The only thing is that it is down a little alley so make sure you come home with someone if its late at night however, I didnt hear of any problems when I was there. Saying that, its close to the bars, the beach and the dive shops, all good and I will stay there again if I get the chance to go back to Nha Trang.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We booked Mojzo Inn online and had read other positive reviews but weren't completely sure to expect when we walked down the alleyway towards the hotel. When we got there though, it was a incredibly positive and pleasantly surprising experience. First off, it should be said that the staff are amazing. They're really helpful and very friendly, always enquiring how your day was, what you had been up to and giving you tips of where to go if you were stuck for ideas. The rooms are clean, have a tv, a wardrobe to hang up your clothes in (which not every hostel in Vietnam does we discovered) and a bathroom which is fine. The air-conditioning works really well and the rooms have a 'safe' feeling to them - we felt fine about leaving some our valuables out which is something we haven't generally done while traveling. In the morning a simple breakfast is offered up on the roof terrace, it's quite hot up there but it's still nice to be able to sit outside and have your breakfast which is complimentary. The wifi is good and the lobby downstairs had two computers which are fast and not that busy. The staff were also very helpful in helping us book our bus to the next destination - especially as something went wrong with the departure time and they had to get us a cab fast to get us to the bus. They managed that without fail and stayed with us, called the bus company to make sure the bus didn't leave without us, until they were sure we were on the bus. Although Nha Trang wasn't my favourite place in Vietnam, the hotel here was a very positive experience and I would recommend any traveller to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vgwen
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

haven't got a bad word to say about this place. nice rooms, great breakfast, extremely NICE and helpful staff. it was between here and the backpackers place up the road (red apple) we had walked from the bus stop and went to backpackers first and asked to see the room, a draped moany looking women nodded to the stairs and we had to go and let look ourselves. i got to mojzo after and immediately felt welcomed i got a huge smile from the reception lady who then took me into the lift (Yeyyyyyyy) and showed me around the hostel. i was totally sold.we checked out after 2 nights (:-() and let her know wed be leaving our bags until we caught the late bus and she allowed us to keep our keys for the day so that we could comfortably shower and nap in the day if we pleased. could not rate this place highly enough. go go go! also make sure you go over to vinpearl island the hotel can arrange the ticket (at no commission $25 approx) and a taxi its a great day out!!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Great place to stay in Nha Trang! Very friendly and helpfull staff. Dorm rooms are perfect, all facilities are there. Breakfast is included and served on the rooftop terrace. And only a 2 minute walk from the beach!