“So good, we stayed twice as long as planned.”

Huong's Cozy Condos
“So good, we stayed twice as long as planned.”
Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

These apartments are beautifully designed, equipped and run. We cooked all our meals in the very well appointed kitchen, enjoyed sitting on the comfortable sofa (a rarity in Vietnam) watching the many TV channels and slept soundly in the quality bed. Mrs Huong and her staff are delightful and looked after us really well. Mrs Huong even arranged and accompanied us on a trip to the local hospital. Well located but in a quiet lane, I doubt you could do better in Nha Trang than Cozy Condos.

• Stayed May 2012
5 Thank IXQUIC
nhahuong, Owner at Huong's Cozy Condos, responded to this review, May 10, 2016
Dear Judith and Sandra,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a short but great review on Trip advisor page , it is always my pleasure to read from my customers what I would love to hear in order to improve our services better and better
Yes it is true that at Cozy Condos we provide to the customers not only the comfortable facilities but also others services to help the customers to have a good and happy stay here : Bring the customers to the hospital, giving them a good advices or showing them around etc.. we are please to serve to the customers with our pleasure and give them the best satisfaction

Once again I thank you for your kind compliments about myself, my staff, the funitures in the apartment, location, hospitality etc... I really appreciate that
I wish you all the best and look forward to welcoming you back to Cozy Condos in one day , we will make you happy again
Warm regards,
Doan Lan Huong
Owner and Director of Cozy Condos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Vietnamese first
London
Reviewed May 16, 2012

A true gem. We had a great stay here. We’re a couple from London and found the Cozy Condos after arriving in NT and booking in to another hotel. It’s is in a great location, 5 mins walk from the main area for restaurant and bars, but in a really friendly and quiet location. Sea front also 5 – 10 mins walk.

We had a room on the 5th floor (it has a lift) with simply everything we could have needed. Kitchen with all utensils you would need (even a tea pot – OK so we’re British but lots of similar touches). Air Con, very comfy bed, great rainforest shower, large TV, safe, maid service and a large fridge to name but a few of the key features. The top floor has been made in to a seating space with great views over the town and sea too, great for enjoying your breakfast. Rooms were very clean and tidy, spotless.

We also looked at a few other apartments for rent in NT and this was by far the best we found. Ms Huong is the owner was part of reason we chose Cozy Condos. She is great and really looked after us and couldn’t do enough to help. All the staff were really friendly, professional and really cared too and were doing their best to help us with our Vietnamese.

On its own merit, I would say that this is an excellent alternative to a hotel in NT, particularly if you also value your independence. But when you also consider the price, the value for money here is exceptional !! We travel a lot, and overall we think this is one of the best places we have ever stayed – anywhere. Definitely happy to recommend this.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Barnaby7776
nhahuong, Owner at Huong's Cozy Condos, responded to this review, May 11, 2016
Dear Barnaby,

Thank you very much for your excellent and very detail review on TripAdvisor , I was happy to know that I was part of reason that you chose Cozy Condos , it is always my great pleasure to get the feedback from my customers that I would love to hear in order to run my business in a right and effective way, thanks a lot
Happy knowing that you have been very satisfied with us , once again we have provided you a wonderful holiday is our highest reward

Regarding your kind comments about our location, facilities, services, my staff, my self, cleanliness, friendliness etc... I highly appreciate what you shared with the readers and travelers on TripAdvisor page , it is really a good resource to help them to know better about Nha trang and Cozy Condos as well

Once again thank you so much and we look forward being at your service in the near future
Warm regards,
Doan Lan Huong
Owner and Director of Cozy Condos

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Our apartment had everything we needed including plenty of kitchen gear.
It was clean and comfortable and in a very safe area. Within easy walking distance of the city center with all its shops and restaurants and the beach.
Ms. Huong, the owner, her receptionists and cleaners are really helpful and nothing is too much trouble for them. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Paul M
HuongsHouses, Owner at Huong's Cozy Condos, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
Dear Paul,
thank you for the flowers which made my staff and myself very happy. It encourages us to work even harder and to give more attention to details. Our receptionists are taking English courses to improve their English and to improve communication with our dear guests. I hope you will notice the difference when you stay here next year.
Best wishes,
Huong, Director Cozy Condos and Houses
Beijing China
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I was staying in a hotel near by for 32usd a night, when i saw the advertisement for an apartment for 25 usd per night, so i called and booked and i could not believe the level of quality for the price. The condo came with everything, cooker, all kitchen utensils, good size TV, air conditioned, my own balcony and private bathroom, was so refreshing! I am on my way to Dalat now and i am actually disappointed because I know I will not have my own apartment any more, a must try!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
10 Thank John M
Thank you very much, John, for your kind feedback. Indeed, we firmly believe that good quality and service should and can be rendered at an affordable price.
My staff and I would be very happy to welcome you here again.
All the best,