“Good Indian Food”

Ganesh Indian Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 560 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Specialising in North and South Indian Tandoori Cusine.
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Food was of high standard butter chicken was full of flavour and not to spicy for my wife my fish curry was cooked just as ordered nice and spicy garlic nan bread was great,price was ok service ok would come back again

1  Thank Peter M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,404)

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We love the Ganesh restaurants in Ham Tien and HCMC so I took my friend here expecting it to be just as good. It wasn't. We ordered a large variety of dishes most of which I'd had before in other Ganeshs but they were totally different and not nearly as good. The masala was the wrong colour and seemed to have loads of little bits of unidentifiable vegetables in it. The onion bajis looked like they had been frozen and were too spicy. My peshwari naan was a rather luminous yellow colour and had a very strange taste, and my friend's chapatis had mould on them…this was the final straw so we just paid and left. They did take one of the curries and the chapatis off the bill which was something at least. All in all, just very disappointing as their other restaurants are so nice.

4  Thank flobo5
Reviewed June 7, 2014

i was aware due to my regular touch in this country that chain of GANESH is there across VIETNAM and this place is very near to where i stayed so visited to have our few meals. As usual the food was excellent , well groomed and courteous staff so all perfect but having visiting regularly GANESH of Ho Chi Minh City i would say HCMC chain is better! but of course here Indian food they sell is brand as there are very few customers like me who come for compulsion rest are for variety so that's one up for this place

1  Thank GoldieMumbai
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Started my trip from Vietnam and will be heading to Cambodia, Laos and Thailand in next few months.
I had tried lot of street food in Hoi an for the past 1 week and was tired hence decided to try some decent curry.
On www.tripadvisor.com I searched few restaurants and finally decided to try Ganesh, best Indian in town.
I ordered for started veg samosas, main lamb korma (as I was excited to try their lamb) and basmati rice.
Coming from Ellensburg, WA where the lamb is grass fed and in natural habitats, I export Lamb to Malaysia, Singapore.
When the food arrived I was blown away with the presentation and swift service. The samosas were little dry. OK
The Korma came right away with the rice and here is where I got disappointed, I am a supplier of Lamb and if you serve me goat I will know the I am born and bought up in the business so you can’t play around with me.
I was very disappointed by the way they were cheating guests by mentioning lamb and serving goat.
Sorry but I guess this is what I am not paying for.
serving goat.
www.tripadvisor.com should take a note. difference right away.
I am born and bought up in the business so you can’t play around with me.
Sorry but I guess this is what I am not paying for.
Sorry guys, your service was good and so is the presentation but you are cheating and lying to all guests by serving goat.
www.tripadvisor.com should take a note.

4  Thank 20tanish
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Now I've never been to india myself, nevertheless I've tried countless number of indian restaurants everytime I travel in various cities in vietnam, and this place is DEFINITELY the best I've had so far.
We ordered this fantastic fish curry (i don't remember what it was just that it was stated "chef's special", a ginormous naan, and an idian milk teapot, all were done to perfection. We returned for two more meals, and the quality was good every single time.
The proportion was big, the price was cheap and the flavour was unforgettable.
The waitress was very nice and smiley.
Try it out yourself :)