“Worst. Menu. Ever. ”

Add it.
Greek Taverna
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I was STARVING and really in the mood for chicken. I look at their menu and on it is something that simply says 'WHOLE CHICKEN'. Next to that is a picture of a rack of rotisserie chickens. Finally, I look at the price and it's what I would expect to pay for an entire chicken. Perfect. I order and I get...half a chicken. Maybe not even half, just a leg and breast.

Now, when I order something called a whole chicken, and next to it is a picture of a whole chicken...I expect to get a whole chicken!

The staff made excuses, none very good. I offered to pay them half price for it, shot down. I ended up just walking out and going somewhere else. I would not recommend this place simply for the fact that you can't trust the menu here. I mean, hell. You created a menu with pictures, why not use a picture of the actual plate instead of some rotisserie rack!?

Also, it came with a ton of French fries, which I did not want, and was in no way mentioned anywhere. Pick another restaurant!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Pita bread that stunk of yeast served with cocktail sauce was the first surprise followed buy a spicy hommus plate again served with the same pita pizza things and big hunks of carrot and cucumber. There was 3 of us so we got a plate of mixed kebabs to share, again the stinky pita sponge along with only what best could be described as cat food and a basket of salad with more cocktail sauce and a curry mayonnaise this for around 40usd wont be lasting to long I would think.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Had eaten there before when I visited Nha Trang in the past and the food was really delicious!
I love Greek food!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Since this restaurant was right across from our hotel, we thought we'd give it a try. It's tiny, and uncomfortable, but hey, Greek food is worth it, right? The menu looked great, we ordered an assorted appetizer plate, that included dolmades, tuna, shrimp, and several other tasty sounding things...but when it arrived, there were no dolmades, and the tuna was replaced by something you might feed a cat, small bony little fish that even the fish lovers around the table could not stomach. We asked about it, and the waitress said they were out of tuna, and out of dolmades. Oh? Next up was a souvlaki platter, clearly shown on the menu to be pork...but when it arrived, it was chicken. That's when I lost it. If you don't have what the menu says or shows, then I recommend you tell the customer before you bring it to the table. Some places in the world, people post a daily menu, with specials so you can choose from a short list of well-prepared things. The greek salad was disappointing, no black olives! On a happier note, the shrimp in spicy tomato sauce was tasty. Although we could have eaten 10 more times there during our stay in Nha Trang, once was plenty.

2  Thank ChristiLB
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The service was great-- the food was delightful--- a great place to go when you are tired of eating local cuisine. The coffee and the cheese are imported from Greece-- making for a nice change.