“Great experience,highly recommend”

Mark Scott's Diving Vietnam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ScubaDiving/Snorkeling Tour/Course DiscoverDiving/ProfessionalDiver Your Quality Choice Nha Trang #1 Scuba Diving Choice. I am In Alley across from GALINA Hotel look For Sign in Alley.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Guangzhou, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience,highly recommend”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Mark is an amazing instructor with skill and patience. I can feel the great progress I am making in every class. I learnt all the skills in his class, but too easy to get panic in the ocean, he help me a lot with that. This class enlighten my interest in seeing the ocean and diving. This is quite an interesting activity. After the class, he even took me to visit the famous places in Nha Trang. The days in his diving school is the highlight of my vacation. I will Mark is an amazing instructor with skill and patience. I can feel the great progress I am making in every class. I learnt all the skills in his class, but too easy to get panic in the ocean, he help me a lot with that. This class enlighten my interest in seeing the ocean and diving. This is quite an interesting activity. After the class, he even took me to visit the famous places in Nha Trang. The days in his diving school is the highlight of my vacation. I will highly recommend all my friends to choose this course. all my friends to choose this course.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank larric8
MarkScott05, Owner at Mark Scott's Diving Vietnam, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Aloha My New Diving Friend
Yes Some Times We need much MORE Time to get to Feel Comfortable Underwater Very Different for Each Person... The Main thing is that You Tried and will with More Practice and Time Be Able to in the Future Become More at Ease and Slowly Become a FISH..Hahahaha
Looking Forward to Your Return from CHINA and starting Our Adventure Again..

Aloha Mark.

• Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent diving guide”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

With his 30+ years of experience mark will show you all the best spots to dive in nha trang. Although he might seem a little expensive it is absolute value for money. Don't go for a cheap dive with a crazy Vietnamese instructor but spend your money at aloha divers. Small groups and a lot of personal attention and training!

1 Thank Marijnbax
MarkScott05, Owner at Mark Scott's Diving Vietnam, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Aloha My Diving Friend..
Yes Thank You for understanding that You Get What You Pay For..
Scuba Diving is a Service some thing the VN Do NOT Understand which is Great for Me since Diving is My Life and Teaching NEW Divers and OLD DIVERS to Be Comfortable and Enjoy My Underwater Home of Nha Trang Viet Nam is My Goal..6 STAR Customer Service with The Aloha Spirt is My Goal.

Thank You for Realizing The Difference and Come Visit Me and Nha Trang VietNam For Outstanding Scuba Diving Experiences..

Aloha Mark Scott Diving VietNam with Aloha Spirt.
Sorrento, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Dive School”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My partner and I went diving with Mark in July, my partner had a massive panic attack during the first dive and was in tears refusing to go under. Mark was very professional and talked her through her fears and calmed her down and by the third day she was like a fish in water. We always felt very safe in Mark's hands, he was extremely professional and has done thousands of dives before. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to dive lessons in Nha Trang.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Blake172
Aloha My NEW Diving Friends...
Yes This Class was True TEST of My Teaching and Scuba Diving Skills.. Feeling Comfortable Underwater is some times VERY Difficult and we need to spend the TIME to get Our Mind Under Control.... FEAR is Just a Challenge to Over come and I am Happy that With All the Years I have Been Teaching that I Can Help If You want To TRY.. BIG CHANGE IS MY GOAL..EVERY ONE DIVE LIKE A FISH...HAHaha

Aloha Mark Scott Diving VietNam with the Aloha Spirt..
Utrecht, The Netherlands
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great diving trip and great burgers!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My girlfriend and I went on a diving trip with Mark in the end of August and it was great. I've got my diver's certicate, but it had been almost 4 years since my last dive and my girlfriend preferred snorkeling. Mark was great at facillitating this and made me feel comfortable in the water within a couple of minutes. The dive itself was very nice and we had pretty good visibility. Afterwards, Mark invited us to have dinner at his place and we made some great Vietnamese-American Burgers! So if you go diving in Nha Trang, go with Mark!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Michiel T
Aloha My Diving Friend
As I have said before just having the DIVE CARD is Not Being a Comfortable Diver I Really spend the Time with My Divers making You feel Comfortable by doing Free Review of All Gear and Then when we get in Water Like U said Few Minutes of Nervous and then Away We Go Like OLD PRO..Hahaha
Happy that we had Good Time Above and Below the waters of My Nha Trang Viet Nam Home.

Aloha Mark Scott Diving VietNma with Aloha Spirt.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very professional”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I went out for an introductory dive with Mark. We have had very little experience with scuba diving and so were quite unsure about what to do. Mark was so professional, made us feel incredibly comfortable and most importantly safe. The dive itself was fab - the visibility was great, we saw some beautiful fish and sea life, and great coral formations. The deepest we would have gone was about 8 metres, so we felt very comfortable at that depth. Mark is a highly experienced diving professional, yet he was very happy teaching us the introductory elements of scuba diving. I would highly recommend you seek Mark out if you are intending to go diving in Nha Trang.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Russandnomes
Aloha My New Diving Friends
I Specialize In NEW DIVERS so that is My Pleasure to Introduce My Wonderful Underwater Home Here in Nha Trang VietNam..Yes We have Many Corals and Tropical Fish to see while Exploring The Water Planet Earth.. Many People Never Take the Giant Stride and Enter this World Of Scuba Diving That I Offer to All My Friends to Join..
I am Very Happy that You Enjoyed Your Experience and Happy to See You in Near Future For Completion of Your Scuba diving Experience to Get Your Certification in Scuba Diving.

Aloha Mark Scott Diving Viet Nam with ALOHA SPIRT..