Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Long Tan tour and Mekong Delta tour

I can fully recommend Mr Nam a fantastic tour guide loves the aussies ,great sense of humour also... read more

Reviewed June 29, 2018
Freddy_tas
Devonport, Australia
via mobile
Mr Andy

Excellent trip,, did a while back, and thought I’d left a review,, sorry I hadn’t,, totally... read more

Reviewed March 27, 2018
andya777
Liverpool, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews mr nam recommend mr saigon vietnam loop tan aussies
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I took the trip over the mountains from Nha Trang to Da Lat. It's a beautiful ride, and our guides were awesome. We stopped frequently to learn about interesting things along the way. We learned about coffee beans, sugar cane, and one of the ethnic minority groups who live in the mountains (to my shame, I can't remember what they're called), among other things. I highly recommend Vietnamriders to anyone.

Dress warmly, it's cold at the top!

Date of experience: January 2017
5  Thank Leah D
VIETNAMRIDER Tr... C, Owner at Vietnamrider Travel Company - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2017

Thank you very much. We hope that we can do another trips with you in future. God bless you. Take care.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

This was my third trip with Nam and hopefully not my last. The accomodation is always good and spaced out nicely over the journey. Nam certainly knows his way around Vietnam and you get to see a lot of out of the way places. A great trip all round - thanks

Date of experience: July 2016
5  Thank Greg C

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I was a solo female first time rider planning to ride to Hanoi, a friend from my hostel suggested I hire Nam my first couple days of riding ... IM SO HAPPY I DID! Nam is an amazing guide!!! I always felt very safe, I learned a lot about riding and about Vietnam from Nam. He took me to a few 'off the beaten path' spots along the way, which just added to the experience. We became good friends after only two days, my trip in Vietnam was 7 weeks total, Nam kept in contact and made sure I was safe my entire trip. Getting any length tour from Nam is worth every penny!!! I highly recommend Nam!!

Date of experience: September 2015
7  Thank Tayler S

Reviewed August 10, 2016

4th Motor Bike Trip with Nam, 6 days lots of adventures good hotels.
Great Trip, Nam really knows where to go took us to places a lot of the other tours don't get to.
Nam is my man for Vietnam!!

Date of experience: July 2016
6  Thank Colin P

Reviewed August 2, 2016

it is worth getting a scooter to cruise around the city and also to the countryside. you will see so much more on your own that you may not see on a tour.

Date of experience: February 2016