Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Long Tan tour and Mekong Delta tour

I can fully recommend Mr Nam a fantastic tour guide loves the aussies ,great sense of humour also... read more

Reviewed June 29, 2018
Freddy_tas
Devonport, Australia
via mobile
Mr Andy

Excellent trip,, did a while back, and thought I’d left a review,, sorry I hadn’t,, totally... read more

Reviewed March 27, 2018
andya777
Liverpool, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews mr nam recommend mr saigon vietnam loop tan aussies
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I was a solo female first time rider planning to ride to Hanoi, a friend from my hostel suggested I hire Nam my first couple days of riding ... IM SO HAPPY I DID! Nam is an amazing guide!!! I always felt very safe, I learned a lot about riding and about Vietnam from Nam. He took me to a few 'off the beaten path' spots along the way, which just added to the experience. We became good friends after only two days, my trip in Vietnam was 7 weeks total, Nam kept in contact and made sure I was safe my entire trip. Getting any length tour from Nam is worth every penny!!! I highly recommend Nam!!

Date of experience: September 2015
7  Thank Tayler S
VIETNAMRIDER Tr... C, Owner at Vietnamrider Travel Company - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2017

Thank you very much. We hope that we can do another trips with you in future. God bless you. Take care.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

4th Motor Bike Trip with Nam, 6 days lots of adventures good hotels.
Great Trip, Nam really knows where to go took us to places a lot of the other tours don't get to.
Nam is my man for Vietnam!!

Date of experience: July 2016
6  Thank Colin P

Reviewed August 2, 2016

it is worth getting a scooter to cruise around the city and also to the countryside. you will see so much more on your own that you may not see on a tour.

Date of experience: February 2016
3  Thank david m

Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

I must admit I was a bit scared before setting out on our two day motorbike tour. Anyone who has seen traffic in Vietnam will certainly understand this! However, within ten minutes of heading out Nam, Hung, and the rest of the crew had me totally at ease! The entire trip was a blast. It was a great way to get off the beaten track. The crew also timed lots of great stops that were also perfect for a bit of a stretch. Highly recommended! My only constructive feedback would be that a few of the helmets were starting to look a bit worn and could probably be replaced soon.

Date of experience: March 2016
6  Thank Carmen T
VIETNAMRIDER Tr... C, Owner at Vietnamrider Travel Company - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2016

Thank you for your reviews. We hope that will see you again and doing another longer trips in future.

This TripAdvisor used to be very good for many years ago, but not now any more as people can pay them to get the fake reviews to cheat the customers.
They also deleted our reviews (or let our competitors did that) and have no control about this problem.
We used to try to contact them to tell them about the problem but they just ignored us without answering and even push our page down on the list here.

We do not trust this TripAdvisor anymore as it's crap website.

VIETNAMRIDER TRAVEL.

Reviewed March 19, 2016

Just got back from Vietnam and had a great experience with Nam and the crew at Vietnam Riders. We were able to do a custom tour that was arranged by Nam. It was very easy, we just told him what we wanted and he arranged everything.

There was the option to ride solo or with a driver and most of us chose to have a driver as we had minimal experience on motorbikes. Felt safe the entire time. The whole crew spoke great English and made sure we were looked after every step of the way.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone!

Date of experience: March 2016
5  Thank Wanderlustrs

We do not trust this TripAdvisor anymore as it's crap website.

VIETNAMRIDER TRAVEL.