Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Long Tan tour and Mekong Delta tour

I can fully recommend Mr Nam a fantastic tour guide loves the aussies ,great sense of humour also... read more

Reviewed June 29, 2018
Freddy_tas
Devonport, Australia
via mobile
Mr Andy

Excellent trip,, did a while back, and thought I’d left a review,, sorry I hadn’t,, totally... read more

Reviewed March 27, 2018
andya777
Liverpool, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews mr nam recommend mr saigon vietnam loop tan aussies
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2015

Nam is great. I had never ridden a bike before, but he guided me through the streets of Saigon. We made our way from there to Mui Ne, with Nam teaching me a lot of the area's history on the way. He knows everything there is to know about Vietnam and his English is the best I have ever heard someone from Vietnam speak. After we got to Mui Ne, we decided to push on to Da Lat, even though we had just agreed on the first part of the trip. I can't recommend Nam enough. Book him. You won't be sorry.

Date of experience: July 2015
6  Thank Andrew H
VIETNAMRIDER Tr... C, Owner at Vietnamrider Travel Company - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2015

Thank you very much for doing the tour with our company and sending your review here.
We appreciated very much.

We wish all the best to you and wish that you will have a good holiday in Viet Nam.
We hope that we will do more tours for you in future.

Thank you.
VIETNAMRIDER Travel Company.

Reviewed June 16, 2015

This is the third motorcycle trip that I have done with Vietnamrider with various friends. This time a friend and I did a 6 day trip from Nha Trang to Hoi An with Nam the owner, and once again there were no problems. Nam supplied us with a couple of Honda bikes (150cc) in good condition, and we had a great time. Based on our experiences with Nam over the years, I can recommend his company to anyone thinking of doing a tour.

Date of experience: May 2015
10  Thank Lance H
VIETNAMRIDER Tr... C, Owner at Vietnamrider Travel Company - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2015

Dear Mr. Lance,

Thank you for sharing your time with our company, and to write a very true review about us. You are very kind.

We wish all the best wishes to you, and we hope that we will meet again one day and do more tours.

Reviewed June 16, 2015

Hung was knowledgable, hilarious and fun to ride with! Veitnam Riders and their tour guides are very professional and safe- there was never a problem. I rode alone with Hung for over a week, and had the time of my life. As a young women traveling alone, I did have my doubts... but never any issues.

The company provides you with home stays or hotels, and maps of your travels. I will keep my map forever. I highly recommend this company over any of the larger ones available at tourist spots.

Date of experience: April 2015
8  Thank Sarah B

Hey Sarah,

We wish you all the best for your holiday in our country.

Reviewed June 15, 2015

I'm a 55 year young female from Australia travelling solo from North to South Vietnam.

I’m presently in Nha Trang and it was my birthday on 14 June 2015. I wanted to do something different and exciting, plus I was keen to get away from the hustle and bustle tourist side of the city and experience the local culture. After much research I decided a motor-bike tour was the go.

I found a few good places which had great reviews on TripAdvisor but after reading about Vietnamrider I was impressed by their many years of experience, reasonable price and excellent reviews. Yes there were a couple of people not happy but geez, 2 out of many ain’t bad. You just cant please everyone!

I emailed “Nam” who promptly got back to me. I chose a full day motorbike tour as a passenger and I got a private tour on the back of his comfortable Suzuki motorbike.

Nam picked me up early morning from my hotel and fully briefed me on where we were going and what to expect. He quickly put my biking concerns to rest within minutes of safely driving around Nha Trang's crazy and congested city streets and once we were out of the main centre it was smooth glorious riding all the way as we followed the back streets and lanes tourists often don’t usually get to see.

I found Nam to be very pleasant, professional, friendly and a wealth of local family and history information. He not only took me to traditional sites of Nha Trang but we also headed away from the hectic tourist areas where I could see and experience first-hand the local culture. It was fantastic !

We visited several hard working families in their homes; I helped 2 beautiful sisters and their elderly mother make sleeping floor mats, observed how to make traditional conical hats, visited rice paper and noodle making families, mingled with the friendly and welcoming ethnic minority locals in their villages, we rode out into the beautiful countryside, viewing the mega rice paddies and duck farms. We stopped and had a traditional Vietnamese lunch half way up the mountain at a local restaurant alongside river where local children swim and play. We continued the ride further 500m up the mountainside which had a stunning view. Of course all the way I took heaps of excellent photos and gained memories that will stay with me forever.

What more can I say other than, it was one of best things I have done in my two weeks visiting Vietnam.

Happy travelling & riding.

Date of experience: June 2015
6  Thank kazkoncepts
VIETNAMRIDER Tr... C, Owner at Vietnamrider Travel Company - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2015

Happy Birthday To You Dear Karen.

We wish you all the best for this special day.

Reviewed May 16, 2015

This tour with Mr Hai and Binh was amazing. We felt like we saw the real Vietnam. They were attentive, funny, friendly and full of interesting information. We would love to do another tour with them!

Date of experience: May 2015
7  Thank Ellie B

Dear riders,

We wish you all the best for your holiday in our country.