Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Long Tan tour and Mekong Delta tour

I can fully recommend Mr Nam a fantastic tour guide loves the aussies ,great sense of humour also... read more

Reviewed June 29, 2018
Freddy_tas
Devonport, Australia
via mobile
Mr Andy

Excellent trip,, did a while back, and thought I’d left a review,, sorry I hadn’t,, totally... read more

Reviewed March 27, 2018
andya777
Liverpool, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews mr nam recommend mr saigon vietnam loop tan aussies
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2015

I'm a 55 year young female from Australia travelling solo from North to South Vietnam.

I’m presently in Nha Trang and it was my birthday on 14 June 2015. I wanted to do something different and exciting, plus I was keen to get away from the hustle and bustle tourist side of the city and experience the local culture. After much research I decided a motor-bike tour was the go.

I found a few good places which had great reviews on TripAdvisor but after reading about Vietnamrider I was impressed by their many years of experience, reasonable price and excellent reviews. Yes there were a couple of people not happy but geez, 2 out of many ain’t bad. You just cant please everyone!

I emailed “Nam” who promptly got back to me. I chose a full day motorbike tour as a passenger and I got a private tour on the back of his comfortable Suzuki motorbike.

Nam picked me up early morning from my hotel and fully briefed me on where we were going and what to expect. He quickly put my biking concerns to rest within minutes of safely driving around Nha Trang's crazy and congested city streets and once we were out of the main centre it was smooth glorious riding all the way as we followed the back streets and lanes tourists often don’t usually get to see.

I found Nam to be very pleasant, professional, friendly and a wealth of local family and history information. He not only took me to traditional sites of Nha Trang but we also headed away from the hectic tourist areas where I could see and experience first-hand the local culture. It was fantastic !

We visited several hard working families in their homes; I helped 2 beautiful sisters and their elderly mother make sleeping floor mats, observed how to make traditional conical hats, visited rice paper and noodle making families, mingled with the friendly and welcoming ethnic minority locals in their villages, we rode out into the beautiful countryside, viewing the mega rice paddies and duck farms. We stopped and had a traditional Vietnamese lunch half way up the mountain at a local restaurant alongside river where local children swim and play. We continued the ride further 500m up the mountainside which had a stunning view. Of course all the way I took heaps of excellent photos and gained memories that will stay with me forever.

What more can I say other than, it was one of best things I have done in my two weeks visiting Vietnam.

Happy travelling & riding.

Date of experience: June 2015
6  Thank kazkoncepts
VIETNAMRIDER Tr... C, Owner at Vietnamrider Travel Company - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2015

Happy Birthday To You Dear Karen.

We wish you all the best for this special day.
Thank you for sharing your time with our company. You are very kind.

We hope that we will meet again one day and do more tours.

Take care.

VIETNAMRIDER TRAVEL COMPANY.

Reviewed May 16, 2015

This tour with Mr Hai and Binh was amazing. We felt like we saw the real Vietnam. They were attentive, funny, friendly and full of interesting information. We would love to do another tour with them!

Date of experience: May 2015
7  Thank Ellie B

Dear riders,

We wish you all the best for your holiday in our country.
Thank you for sharing your time with our company. You are very kind.

We hope that we will meet again one day and do more tours.

Take care.

VIETNAMRIDER TRAVEL COMPANY.

Reviewed April 17, 2015

I experienced a terrible service through Vietnamriders and feel that it should be shared with the wider community. Their negligence caused an accident which seriously injured a member of my party and the company have since ignored our requests for support and recompense.

The actions of Vietnamriders have left me angry and frustrated. Based on their positive reviews, I thought they could be a company I could trust to demonstrate a duty of care but I feel this is sadly wrong.

Should anyone experience difficulty with their purchase and expect understanding, help and fair compensation; look elsewhere as it is not forthcoming.

Please consider this aspect when making decisions/arrangements as it is very important.

Happy to answer any questions you may have through TA.

Date of experience: February 2015
7  Thank Symon R
Reviewed April 4, 2015

I used Vietnamrider to ride from Dalat to Nha trang. Brilliant! Was able to drive my own bike, not being doubled. My guide Tan ( pronounced Tung) was an informative & cooperative companion. The road took us through forests, over mountain passes & past villages & waterfalls. Doing this as a self ride gave a real sense of adventure. Had several stops along the way, which made the 140kms very manageable. Traffic in Nha Trang was chaotic, & motorcycling experience was needed here, but out on the open road was surprisingly easy. Thanks for a magic experience Tan.

Date of experience: April 2015
6  Thank Fitzu17
VIETNAMRIDER Tr... C, Owner at Vietnamrider Travel Company - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2015

Thank you so much for doing the tour with our company and sending your feedback here.
We wish all the best to you and hope that we will meet again to do another tours in future.

Note that our company is a permitted travel company and has a team of 20 tour leaders and about 300 motorcycles.
Now there are so many the called easy riders has copied our brand to use for their business but no good service and people complaint to us. Be careful.

VIETNAMRIDER Travel Company

Reviewed April 4, 2015 via mobile

Me and a friend did a 4 day tour from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh with Mr Nam. What an incredible experience! It was definitely a perfect way to see the 'real' Vietnam. Along the way we went through lots of little villages where Mr Nam showed us the different jobs that people did. The countryside of Vietnam is beautiful and we would never have been able to see this without doing a motorbike tour. We both road pillion and felt very safe the whole way. Would definitely recommend a tour with Mr Nam if you are visiting Vietnam!

6  Thank Claire W