“Best experience in Vietnam!”

Vietnamrider Travel Company - Private Day Tours
Ranked #12 of 20 Nature & Parks in Nha Trang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: VIETNAMRIDER is a professional travel company since the early of 1990; specialism in doing all adventure tours by motorcycles or by cars in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand. Our tours are including the well maintained Honda 250cc, 400cc, 750cc, 1100cc, 1800cc for the Self-drive or Pillion passengers, local drive licenses, all insurances, national standard riding gears, top standard accommodations, licensed and experienced Tour Leaders with excellent English.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

After being approached by countless touts in Nha Trang in the street trying to sell bike tours, I thought I would read up a bit about it and liked the idea. After a lot of research trying to find a company I felt comfortable going ahead with, me and my girlfriend decided to book a trip with Viet Nam Rider.

What a great decision it turned out to be! We were lucky to get Nam, the owner, as our guide, who had great knowledge about the places we visited and knew all the history behind it and Muoy as the other driver, who was great fun and pretty good at pool. Nams English was great so there was never difficulty in understanding or communicating and we felt that he gave us a truly unique tour and introduced us to local people in a number of small villages.

The scenery along the way was amazing and we made regular stops at interesting places, which was also good for stretching legs after being on bike. Both Nam and Muoy were very good drivers and we both felt safe the whole way.

The food along the way was some of the best we've tried in Vietnam, probably because its out of the tourist zone!

A lot of people say you get to see the 'real Vietnam' on the tour and you really do. Many thanks again to Nam and Muoy for this great experience and will definitely be back to do another trip but for longer next time.

Cam o'n .

Ps. They have a new office, which is in Hung Vuong St, Nha Trang (check their website) as we nearly went to the wrong one.

10  Thank Dan11223
VIETNAMRIDER T, Owner at Vietnamrider Travel Company - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Thank you for your true reviews.

We are the original motorcycle tour company and permitted by Vietnamese Government.

We do not offer the cheap easy riders - motorbike drivers. We do the professional tours only.

VIETNAMRIDER Travel Company.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Four of us took a 5-day guided bike tour from Saigon to Nha Trang via Mui Ne and Da Lat in November 2012. One of us was a pillion passenger for the trip, the other 3 of us rode a motorcycle each. Our chief guide was Nam, the company owner. The other guide was Mr Hong. After the initial nerves of riding out of Saigon city we had a fantastic time. Nam demonstrated his significant knowledge of Southern Vietnam by taking us to places which were simply amazing. These weren't 'tourist' stops, rather they were real life snippets of life and industry in Vietnam. We visited the Lan Tang memorial on Armistice Day. A special place for we Aussies. The arrangements Nam made worked very well with all accommodation and meals meeting or exceeding my expectations. I have no hesitation recommending Viet Nam Rider to you. If I can wrangle another leave pass I'm going back to explore North Vietnam with them.

10  Thank Graham H
namvietnamrider, Owner at Vietnamrider Travel Company - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing and doing the tour with our Viet Nam Rider Travel Company.

We wish all the best to you, and hope that you will come back to do another great tour with Nam.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We did a 3 days trip from Nhatrang to Saigon by car. Very interesting and great experience. The best way to discover Vietnam's real life and culture. The driver was excellent, the guide was super! Both very kind, helpful and friendly! We really got a VIP treatment. No doubt, I recomment this company for 100%.

10  Thank Miemiedie
namvietnamrider, Owner at Vietnamrider Travel Company - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

The Legal Viet Nam Rider Travel Company would like to say many thanks to all of You for choosing and doing the tours with us.
We wish You all the best Wishes.

We also would like to confirm here that the Owner of our Company is Mr. Nam as you can see his photo in our website, and our Office is at 5 A Hung Vuong St. Nha Trang City. Viet Nam.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

As a solo female traveller it might seem a bit odd to jump on the back of a complete strangers bike for three days. Bamboo's easy going nature was apparent on our first meeting in the Nha Trang office so I thought I'd take a punt on an adventure off the beaten track.
I'm so glad I did! Bamboo was a complete gentleman, making sure I was happy and safe for the duration of our trip to Dalat. His introductions and explanations for many new experiences gave me a unique insight to life in rural Vietnam. The accommodation was great, I especially enjoyed the homestay on our second night. Meals at local places were always delicious and things I would not have probably tried without help.
Personally I felt it was pretty good value for a private guide, accommodation for us both and transport & petrol for three days. Food not included but not really a problem as the food was a bargain.
The optional Elephant ride across a lake was awesome too!
Thanks a bunch Bamboo for making me feel so welcome, putting up with my awkward dismounts and for seeing me to my destination safely.
One word of advice, if you are not used to sitting on a bike for hours, like me, Neurofen will help with the sore butt!

9  Thank Sianiwha
namvietnamrider, Owner at Vietnamrider Travel Company - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Thank you for choosing and doing the tour with our Viet Nam Rider Travel Company.
Thank you for your kindness for writing this helpful review for us.
We are very appreciated.

Viet Nam Rider Travel Company would like to confirm our Tour Booking Office is now at: 5A Hung Vuong St, Nha Trang City. Viet Nam. We are also a 1* hotel - names Tuyet Huong 2 Hotel.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was in Nha Trang back in July '12. I was just back packing around South East Asia. I was approached by a man on the street asking if I wanted to go on a bike tour to Da Lat. The guy seemed dodgy so I said no but it got me thinking. So, I went on trip Advisor and found Viet Nam Rider which had glowing reviews. So I popped down the next day to get some information and booked a 5 day trip (with my own bike) through the central highlands of Vietnam.

It was by far one of the greatest travel experiences of my life. I was lucky enough to get Nam, the owner of the company, as my tour guide. He was absolutely incredible. No one else had booked a tour so it was just him and I for 5 days in parts of the Vietnam highlands where no one spoke English. Nam was a brilliant tour guide. His knowledge of the areas we were passing through was so extensive and we would stop a wonderful little places during our long rides so as he could explain to me about local life off the tourist trail in Vietnam.

We also ate at some wonderful local places eating very very authentic Vietnamese food and interacting with such loving and curious local people.

I can't thank Nam enough for creating an experience for me that I will never forget.

I sincerely hope that next time I am in Vietnam I can do it all again with Nam. Only this time for a lot longer than 5 days.

If you are tossing up about whether or not to do it due to money (I was), then I would say absolutely do it! I promise you, as an experience, it is priceless.

Thanks, Nam.

All the best,

Dan.

11  Thank dsn222
namvietnamrider, Owner at Vietnamrider Travel Company - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Nam and Viet Nam Rider Company would like to say many thank to you for doing the tour with us.

We wish all the best wishes to you and hope that you will come back to do another tour with us.