1. Location: in the middle between airport and downtown Nha Trang. 30 minutes drive to either airport or downtown. I found it quite ok but if you like bars and city life, this is not for you. Provides shuttle to downtown 3 times a day.
2. Sea view: very good, better than the downtown beaches I have been to.
3. Facility: quite new and with a lot of stones and woods.
4. Dining: breakfast, lunch and room service all tried. No complaints. Trying dining at your own balcony facing the sea.
5. Pool: one big 140cm deep, another for small kids. No gym that I can remember.
6. Service: friendly and trying to help whenever you ask for it.
Generally it is worth my time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mia Resort Nha Trang is a stunning 5 star resort nestled in a quiet bay on the beautiful coastline of Khan Hoa Province in Vietnam. Designed and built on eco-friendly principles, our boutique property comprises of just 73 rooms and villas set in lush, manicured gardens. All accommodations feature spacious, light-filled interiors, natural materials and sea views. There are three restaurants on site serving Vietnamese, Western and Italian dishes as well as fresh seafood, made from the freshest, locally sourced ingredients. The simply brilliant Xanh Spa offers some of the best Spa treatments in Vietnam, with a huge range of options for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Mia Resort Nha Trang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mia Resort Nha Trang Hotel Nha Trang