“Perfect getaway”

Ranked #1 of 192 Hotels in Nha Trang
Cali, Colombia
“Perfect getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

In this place everything is about the details: the villa's outdoor shower, the sugar cane juice with fruit in the pool during the morning and the delicious chocolate ice cream in the afternoon... Oh we were so pampered by this guys :)
Absolutely recomend this hotel. Very relaxing and peaceful place for your getaway.
We loved cooking classes, vietnamese buffet and of course pizza night.
No need to go out of the hotel, this place is the best to have a taste of the vietmese gastronomy.
The beach is cean on a daily basis and the hotel itself is wonderul.

Room Tip: The garden villa is excellent value for money.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank JuliRodriguez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (307)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Wow! is all I can say. This resort exceeds all expectations. You are treated like rock stars. We stayed 5 nights in the beach condo.Room was spotless, spacious and everything you could need plus more. (Beds are a little hard) but this did not ruin the experience. We have stayed in 5 different resorts in Vietnam for this trip and this one is easily the best. The coffee is amazing and Ihaven't found one nice one since. Nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff. The English is lacking a bit with some of them but it really does not matter, you are on holiday and they are trying their best so just relax and go with the flow.Cindy the restaurant manager speaks fluent English and if there is a problem with translation she will sort it out without any fuss. The food was wonderful, beach prisitne, staff exceptionally friendly and scenery so beautiful and peaceful it would be hard not to relax. i highly recommend this resort to anyone who wants paradise and has very high standards as you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: If you want space choose the family Condo.Thet are on the beach, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 T.V'...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Jodie422
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

You know when you're having a really bad day .... and you just imagine some wonderfully tranquil place you've been before ... and just pretend you are there to make yourself feel better? Well this is it for me!

This is such a lovely property! The guys @ Mia have managed to find that lovely balance of luxury ... without pretention ... that makes you feel completely at ease and satisfied.

The villas are so spacious (we had a beachside villa) and elegantly appointed so you've got all the style but you can still relax and kick back reading a book. Our villa was just steps across a perfect lawn onto an immaculate beach ... where I did a couple of yoga sessions thanks to Cindy loaning me a yoga mat for the week (thanks Cindy! :))- is there any better way to start a gloriously sunny day surrounded by such a clean and undisturbed coastline???

Food was yummy! Spa was heavenly (I had a coffee body scrub which was delicious!) ... but so importantly, the staff were so focused on making sure you were having a lovely time - a cliche I know - but so true in this instance.

Thank you Mia Nha Trang ... you'll be seeing us again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank Annabel W
Amman Governorate, Jordan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

We stayed at Mia for two nights. Our accommodation was a two bedroom suite as we have three small children (one still in a cot) and the rooms were absolutely delightful. They were luxurious in every sense of the word and our children loved the space to move around, the big beds to sleep in, the crazy stone bath and the movie-on-demand through the TV! The restaurant, although a little pricey-but where else are you going to go once you're there?-served very good food and the staff were particularly attentive to our needs with the three children. The beach was very well cared for and the pool was beautiful. The grounds were amazingly well kept and the entire resort exuded peace and tranquility. In general, the reception staff were helpful (ie: they arranged a taxi for me so that I could get into Nha Trang for a dive trip I had booked) but the check-in was tedious and unescessarily slow (we arrived from the airport with 4-5 other couples/families). In any event, we would love to go back to this resort as we felt very comfortable there. We would recommend this resort to anyone!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank R0hanL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

When we got to Nha Trang we first stayed at the Sheraton: predictable, average beach, busy and noisy city - not what we were looking for (a couple looking to chill and relax in a beautiful surrounding) or expected. So after 24 hours we changed to Mia. What an amazing experience!! The place is very beautiful, the service amazing (I bet the waiters get tired of smiling that much), nice spa, great breakfast and a la carte menu and the manager Cindy couldn't have been nicer. This has been out 5th destination in Vietnam and one that has surpassed our expectations. I'll recommend it as often as possible.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Juanon70
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

I booked this hotel for 3 nights in May as a dedicated relaxation place. My first experience was quite negative as I was frustrated to not be able to book and pay immediately via their website or Expedia.com etc. I was then quite shocked when asked that I needed to send a photocopy of both sides of my credit card and a signed personal information document to lock in my booking. I may just be lazy or overly safe but this seemed quite ridiculous. They later accepted my booking without CC details.

We arrived after a 12 hour bus ride and were exhausted. Ice cold towels and a nice tea with a delicious dessert were given to us during check-in. The staff were lovely and super helpful.

We stayed in a garden view villa which was awesome. There has been no expense spared in these buildings with beautiful granite walls and features and fancy lighting. Great minibar and one of the better priced room service for food that was great.

The resort itself is outstanding. Nothing can be faulted. Breakfast was tremendous.

We only went into nha trang town on one day, which takes about a 25 minute drive. The hotel provides a shuttle bus leaving and returning at fairly convenient times.

I would recommend this resort for people who have resigned themselves to the fact that they just want to relax around the pool and beach all day and be treated like gods. I would put it somewhere between a boutique resort and large brand name resort, with benefits of each.

We can't wait to stay there again in the future and would recommend this resort to everyone.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Casey K
Lausanne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

My parents, my wife and I were supposed to stay over there for 2 nights. It was so delightful that from the very first day we decided to extend our stay up to 5 nights.
I was reading "Stillness speaks" by Eckhart Tolle and this was the perfect place for such a book! if you are looking for nightclubs and bars and lots of people, this is not for you.
If you want to enjoy the green grass just outside your villa, a nice garden, a beautiful shore and a nice swimming pool with almost no noises, then this is the perfect place.

They just created cliff villas but I haven't tested them. They are next to the entrance and the Mojito bar and the Xanh spa, but they seem far away from the shore and the pool. Anyway you can call a free golf cart anytime.
Villa without pool is from my point of view the best value for money together with flats. From our villa we have nice view to the hill going down to the restaurant, bar and pool, and then to the sea. This is just perfect. Pool villas are more expensive but they have a small rocky dike hiding a part of the sea. Rocks are here on purpose I think, protecting the pool villas during storms.
Don't forget to try Sugar cane juice (sometimes served for free during the day) or Lemongrass mojito at the bar.

If the prices do not skyrocket, I will be a happy returning customer as often as I can.

Advantages:
- smiling team ! lots of luxury resorts in Vietnam lack smiles. Here you will have a bunch of them. It helps to get the most of your stay.
- very good massages at the Xanh Spa. Just go for it. I had the chance to get a free voucher for a 15min face massage upon checkin and it was incredibly good. Some places fake free services, but here I can tell that this was really professionnal. My wife and my mother enjoyed pedicure, manicure and other massages and they told me that it was really careful, clean and neat.
- very good breakfast buffet, you are entitled to a free "à la carte" dish together with your buffet
- some evening specials : Pasta (great !!! fresh and made in front of you), Barbecue (seafood, meat, etc...)
- nice view on the sea from the restaurant
- water is clean, beach is cleaned every morning. Snorkeling or kayaking, you can have a great time. The pool is purified by Ozone so there is no chlorine smell.
- when you are staying at the swimming pool or on the beach, people serve you complimentary drinks. And sometimes a fruit skewer or ice cream. Yum yum !
- for the night setup they will leave small cakes on your bed
- insect repellent and after sun lotion for free in your room

Drawbacks: (I had to think again and again to finally find some)
- no gym ! but you can use the kayak or paddle board or swim
- staff has currently an overall poor level of English but they are really smiling and the managers are fluent anyhow
- 300'000VND one-way to or from the Nha Trang city by taxi. But when you're staying in the Mia resort, honestly, would you want to leave ?
- only 3 free shuttle rides per day in both ways Mia Resort / Nha Trang.

Room Tip: Personally: villas without pool are cheaper and have a nicer view than villas with private pool.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family