- Clean hotel from common area right the way through to the rooms, linen and bathrooms.
- Towels and some toiletries provided
- Friendy staff, although their English isn't great (but they seemed genuine about trying to improve it)
- Location is good, 5 mins walk to beach
- Cheap for the price! and includes decent wifi in room and computer downstairs.
My girlfriend and I originally booked for 1 night, but extended a further 2 nights once we'd seen the room and hotel.
Theres a few mixed reviews about this hotel and it appears to be dependant on your room.
They have balcany rooms (which we had) which are v.big, and amazing value for money. Some of the small rooms I guess aren't that good...so pay the extra! We paid $12 per night for the room.
The rest of the hotel was suitably clean, nice common area (although it lacked a bit in atmosphere) and posh staircases.There is no lift, which is very common in Vietnam unless you pay $$$.
Always friendly and helpful when we wanted to book day trip to the mudbath spa. They don't try overcharge, instead they offered good advice about which package was the best (the cheapest btw, which the resort didn't openly advertised hehe)
For those reasons, we'd rate this 4/5. Not amazing, but good, with room for some improvement.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Forget Me Not Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.