“Modern, clean, friendly”
Review of Green Peace Hotel

Green Peace Hotel
Ranked #39 of 214 Hotels in Nha Trang
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The hotel is exceptionally clean, very modern and finished to a high standard. Yes the rooms are compact but as a couple travelling with little luggage this was not an issue for us at all. The price was very reasonable for the quality and facilities of the hotel; Internet access, computers available to use free of charge and flat screen television in every room. Very good location amongst great bars and shops and only a short walk away from beach. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 368Tb89
Green Peace H, Người quản lý at Green Peace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2016

Dear 368Tb89
Let me express my sincere thanks and appreciation for your kindly words.
It gives me great pleasure to know that our services was met your expectation and we do hope to welcome you back on your next stay in Nha Trang City.
Best Regard.
The Management Team - Ngoc Tay Nguyen

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I left my iPhone on the bed when we checked out. I went back an hour later and they had it waiting at reception with my name and room number on it.
The rooms were modern and clean. The breakfast was good. The staff was very nice and helpful.
When we were checking out they gave us a 20% discount on our next stay. If we ever come back we will be sure to use it.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Carrie P

Dear Ms/Mr. Carrie P
Your satisfaction at Green Peace Hotel is our biggest happiness. We are very glad to learn you liked our location and good service.
I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will be a great encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thanks for your truly valuable comments. We hope that there will be another opportunity for us to welcome you back to Green Peace Hotel Nha Trang in the future.
Yours sincerely,
The Management Team – Ngoc Tay Nguyen

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My partner and I stayed here for 3 nights and we loved it. For the amount that you pay, you really couldn't ask for more. The rooms and bathroom was spacious; the air con works well and the staff are nice and friendly!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Audrey M
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Let me start by saying that my review of this hotel is biased due to my displeasure of booking a room well in advance only to find that they don't have the room you booked and upgrading you for one night and then having to move the next day to another room. I don't like packing and unpacking.

When I book something I expect that I shouldn't have the inconvenience placed on me of moving within the hotel due to them making an error. Call me fussy but it's my pet hate! When I suggested that it's unfair on me to have to move after booking so far in advance the receptionist Anh suggested I was being unfair which I couldn't believe. Clearly I'd paid for my room as I booked it over Expedia, they had their money so why not inconvenience me. Anh did try to smooth things over but the damage was done. They offered nothing in the way of gesture of goodwill and tried to tell me that by upgrading me for one night they were doing me some amazing favour. It shows they did not listen that I don't want to be upgraded, I just don't want to move rooms and pack and unpack twice during one stay.

Apart from this utter annoyance the hotel is actually good. Good location and the staff are quite nice. Breakfast is OK (but no decent fruit option) and generally they are helpful. They just need to understand that moving rooms is annoying!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Yalee
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

this hotel is a good choice if travelling on budget. rooms are clean and new. furniture is simple in light wood with flatscreen tv, beds are comfortable and breakfast is included (pho is quite nice)
also the hotel powers partly on solar.
definitely a safe bet among all the small hotels of nha trang

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank laurasarah
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Have just concluded a week at the Green Peace Hotel, Nha Trang and really I could find no fault with my stay. I arrived on a late flight from HCMC to Cam Ranh Airport (32 klm south of Nha Trang) and caught a taxi to town arriving late, the hotel is on the southern side of town amongst the 'budget' tourist area, which means plenty of restaurants and bars. Don't let this put you off, Green Peace is perhaps one of the best appointed modern decor boutique hotels I've enountered at the price.

My arrival was warm and welcoming, language was no barrier, and I was immediately given my room (booked and paid for online), as the site indicates there are three grades of rooms available. All are well appointed and the only difference is overall size, if you intend to stay more than a night spend the extra few dollars and go for the bigger rooms just for the extra space if nothing else. Breakfast is adequate and considering what you pay to stay here, surprising in variety. There are wifi routers on each floor and I clocked the service at a consistant 45mbps (though bring your own wifi device as the only computers are in reception and are in regular use).

Althought not directly on the beach front, its only a short 5 minute stroll to one of the better stretches of sand nestled between the Sailing Club and the Louisiane Brewery. Any further north and its basically Russian Territory ( I found it a bit overwhelming and prices reflect the local attitude to Russian package tourists).

My advice, if you don't want to spend the big bucks on staying at the Novotel but still want the feel of a modern western hotel, stay here.Its small but that just makes it feel much more enjoyable in comparison.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank SeasonedJourneyman
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The GreenPeace was more than adequate, a little noisy at times because of the construction next door, but this wont last forever. We had a npisy family staying next door but that was the only thing that disrupted my sleep. The rooms are small but the beds are very comfortable. The staff we're very nice but a little daft I think, just be willing to spell things repeatedly. Overall good value though.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple