“Clean, neat and all you need.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Green Peace Hotel

Green Peace Hotel
Ranked #39 of 190 Hotels in Nha Trang
Nha Trang, Vietnam
“Clean, neat and all you need.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

The GreenPeace was more than adequate, a little noisy at times because of the construction next door, but this wont last forever. We had a npisy family staying next door but that was the only thing that disrupted my sleep. The rooms are small but the beds are very comfortable. The staff we're very nice but a little daft I think, just be willing to spell things repeatedly. Overall good value though.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Nicole279098

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had a family room as we were traveling with our daughter. Very good beds and enough space. Breakfast is simple but good. Very close to the beach. Very friendly people running this hotel. The Hotel has 7 floors, No pool and no fitness center (sorry could not delete under rating;). A very good restaurant "same same.." at the opposite side of the hotel.

Room Tip: Very quite because our room was at the rear side. As there are a lot of good restaurants, bars &...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank peter293916
Green Peace H, Người quản lý at Green Peace Hotel, responded to this review, September 26, 2016
Dear Ms/Mr. Peter293916
Let me express my sincere thanks and appreciation for your kindly words.
It gives me great pleasure to know that our services was met your expectation and we do hope to welcome you back on your next stay in Nha Trang City.
Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Fantastic value hotel, with a perfect central location. Just like other reviewers have said I couldn't think of a single bad thing about our stay here. The staff were friendly and very helpful, they greeted us with a big smile every time we arrived back after a busy day out.

Our room was extremely modern, clean, and bright with a lovely large window overlooking the street below - this was a refreshing change from a lot of the other places we had stayed! The included breakfast was freshly cooked and delicious, definitely one of the better breakfasts we had. There was a decent range on the menu to choose from.

For $28 this place felt too good to be true. Would definitely stay here again, it was a wonderful experience!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Caitlin_1132
Dear Ms/Mr. Caitlin_1132
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Did I also mention good free wi-fi?

I booked this place through Agoda.com for $28/night, and at that price it's definitely a steal. It's location couldn't be more central as it is right in the middle of the touristy/backpacker street (name escapes me) and it is about a 10 minute walk to the beach.

The rooms are extremely modern, and I took that for granted having now stayed at a few other not so nice places. Breakfast was included and it was good (freshly cooked, not buffet).

Just be weary when staying in the front of the hotel, it can stay noisy until later at night as the rooms aren't super soundproof. But overall, I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to stay in the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Scott H
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Usually my reviews consist of the good and the bad. I really tried to think of bad things about it while I was there but I simply couldn't. This hotel does everything right from their guest services, decor, cleanliness and location. This hotel is nicely hidden on a street with plenty of restaurants and only a 5 minute walk from the beach.

The rooms: Although a bit small in the standard room, my favorite part is the recessed lighting and multiple light switches that emphasized the style of the room. The pictures you see online from the hotel are accurate and not much different than the professional photos.

The price: For about $20-$25 this is a great room. I could see this hotel charging almost twice as much.

The breakfast: You have about 10-15 items to choose from on the menu in the restaurant so having free breakfast cooked to order is always a great.

The Staff: They all speak English well enough to help you with any needs you may have and are always available and friendly.

I think this is the first hotel that has been successful at keeping me from identifying any faults with this hotel. Highly recommended

Room Tip: Choose a room on a higher floor if you are a light sleeper and do not want to hear the music from th...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank studentoflife82
Dear Ms/Mr. Studentoflife82
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Our stay was only very short as we arrived at 4pm and left at 5am the next morning to catch the train to Da nang. The room was on the 5th floor, small but clean and modern. Ngan on the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Only thing was our travel agent VINADAY Travel in Saigon (super excellent) had arranged for us to have a packed breakfast. We confirmed this with Ngan but it didn't quite go to plan. But we did get something but not quite what we hoped for.
Would stay there again

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank J2NewZealand
Dear J2NewZealand
Hong Kong
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

We booked two Deluxe rooms based on the great reviews here on trip advisor, but I am really wondering how this hotel has been rated so high? Starting to wonder if the reviews are even real?

If the reviews are real, this is what they have "forgotten" to mention:
- Both our rooms were steaming hot even though we put the AC on full blast. It seemed to barely work.
- We had small black ants running around on the table under the AC AND cockroaches
- The water pressure is so week that it takes you double the amount of time to shower, and you will still have shampoo in your hair

Only good thing is that the hotel is centrally located, but then on the other hand there are many other hotels in the same price class with same great location that is much better. I know cause I had a look around and you'll have one hotel after another along the street.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple