Truong Giang hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
La Suisse Hotel(Nha Trang)
Ha Van Hotel(Nha Trang)
Poseidon Hotel(Nha Trang)
Starlet Hotel(Nha Trang)
Sophia Hotel(Nha Trang)
View Hotel
All reviewsgave us a mapshared balconybars and restaurantsnight busrooms are cleanair conquiet at nightstayed here for nightsbudget hotelperfect locationreally enjoyed our stay hererecommend staying heregreat place to staydouble roomwe've stayedcouple of nightswould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting nha trang, one of the best places I have stayed in my travels round southeast Asia. The room was clean and spacious, comfy bed and decent sized clean bathroom with a good shower. The staff were incredibly friendly and gave you so much help and info on the town, it was like having a talking travel guide at the front desk. Great location too. Can't recommend enough.

1  Thank Chris A
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I arrived at the Truong Giang hotel with a raging sore throat and painful earache. I could barely swallow. The father is a doctor and he came with his daughter to our room and examined me. He prescribed various pills, gave me salt water to gargle with and advised me what i needed to do to recover, his daughter aiding with translations. The staff saw I had difficulty with
h the stairs and offered to change our room to a lower floor, but I was very happy with our room. Each day, morning, afternoon and night, all the staff, management and the doctor asked how I was. They could not do enough for me and I was only charged for the cost of the medication, not for the doctor's time or all the extra water they gave us. We were even given the option to take the prescription to the hospital pharmacy if we needed a receipt for insurance. However, the cost was far lower than our excess so let the doctor supply it all.
The beds wee comfy, the rooms were clean and we had more clothes hangers than anywhere else we have stayed. It is in a great location, close to the beach and the cafe next door is good value and does the best mango pancakes for breakfast i have ever had- oh and their banana rolls with chocolate sauce are to die for.
With the friendliness and helpfulness of ALL the staff, cleaners included, its worth staying, but it is also comfortable, convenient and excellent value.

Room Tip: I heard that some of the lower floor rooms can be noisy but we had no problem at all in 304
1  Thank Val-Director
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We did not even check out yet but we are already very satisfied with our stay here. The staff is very friendly and helpful, without wanting anything from you. Every morning a joyful 'sleep well?' awaits you plus they can advice you oerfectly on many subjects. The rooms are nice, great shower and comfy beds. And it is well cleaned everyday! Also the location is great. It's located in an alley next to the busy streets, so you are either at the beach within 5min or the best staurants/bars. Thus, with these prices this is a hotel that is well worth your money and we would definitely recommend this place! Thanks for a great stay.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The Truong Giang is a real find in Nha Trang. It is in a great location only a few minutes walk to the beach, and with restaurants and bars on its doorstep. The hotel is run by a lovely young couple, and both of them, as well as all of their super friendly staff, speak really good English and are so helpful. When we arrived, my wife had a severe throat infection. Luckily, the father of owner is a doctor, so he saw my wife about an hour after our arrival and gave her some tablets which cured the infection in a couple of days. The rooms are clean and well equipped, with comfortable beds. The staff also gave us some great restaurant suggestions. We particularly enjoyed the Cuon Cuon restaurant next door for breakfast. Overall this is a fabulous, value for money hotel, with some of the friendliest and helpful staff we have met in Vietnam. I would have no hesitation recommending Truong Giang hotel to anybody looking for somewhere great to stay in Nha Trang.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Cheapest hotel we stayed in and by far one of the friendliest and most helpful.Two very large beds, plenty of hot water, efficient shower, very clean. Small shared balcony on each floor. Free bananas on arrival. Useful information about the surrounding area given with no sales pressure. 5 min walk to beach Plenty of restuarants and bars around the corner.Just a fantastic place.

Room Tip: At the moment there is some building work going on next door which makes the rear rooms a little noisy.