“Danny know's what is up!”
Review of Carpe DM Hotel

and 1 more site!
Carpe DM Hotel
Ranked #1 of 311 Nha Trang B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 10, 2013

It's been almost a year since my partner and I stayed at this hotel. We came across it by reading through TA reviews. They are all correct - this place is amazing. I'm on here writing this review because a friend just emailed me today asking for advice on a trip to Vietnam. I had a few suggestions to make, staying at Carpe DM was one of them. The only problem was that I couldn't remember the name of the hotel... I could only remember Danny, the owner. What a lovely guy - so calm, down to earth and peaceful. He loaned us his copy of the local tour book so we didn't have to buy our own - he simply requested we return it before we left. The room was quiet, everything cleaned like a top notch North American hotel and a beautiful room overall.

Such a lovely hotel. I will send everyone I know heading to Vietnam to stay at Carpe DM.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ni4ky

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We've now done over 20 hotels since we started travelling 2 months ago and this one was without doubt the best so far. Good location (close to restaurants, beaches but still in a quited street without a lot of traffic). They offer a breakfast which is worth the money (fresh orange juice, good coffee, eggs, bacon, bread some fruit....). And the prices are very low (for the quality you get). When going to Nha Trang, stay at this place!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thibaut T
Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband, son and I stayed here for 8 nights from the 18th January. We loved the location and our rooms were fantastic. Thank you Danny, Tho and your staff for a great stay. Would definitely stay here if we came to Nha Trang again.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank paanPerth
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Lovely big room full of light from the balcony! Rich furniture, lovely bed linen, wifi and a fridge. Beautifully clean, very nice cleaning staff in attendance. The room was just superb!

CONS - no breakfast, no staff in attendance, ever it seems on reception to ask questions. The only person we spoke to was the cleaner but she was a doll! Wee bit out the road we phoned a couple of times for directions but nobody answered. It's down a wee alleyway which does not appear on their map!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The best busget place to stay in Nha Trang. If you are on a budget and want to stay in the tourist area then dont look any furtehr than Carpe DM. Large clean room, new facilities, great showers and an optional wonderful breakfast. There is a reason this place is always booked and busy, so book early and get a room here. How they can offer such great rooms for the pruice is beyond me? Stay here

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ChrisW79HoChiMinh
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great hotel! I was travelling with my boyfriend and when we arrived the owner had no reservation from us, as i think we probably messed up the booking online! However he was very friendly and gave us the only room he had left which was a family room (this was at no extra cost!). We had two double beds and the room was very big! Very clean also which is a bonus. The hotel is set down an alleyway which can be dark at night, but nothing to worry about at all the neighbours are always out and very friendly, never felt nervous. Would recommend! Great location! Close to the beach and bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for five nights. I can only agree with all the previous excellent reviews. Excellent location no more than ten minutes from the beach and plenty of TA recommended restaurants nearby. Rooms tastefully furnished. Clean, WiFi. Freshly cooked optional breakfast with the best cup of coffee in Vietnam. You cannot book trips or onward travel through the hotel but the travel agent they recommend is very close by Jungle Travel.The staff there are very helpful and we did not get ripped off. Do not hesitate to recommend this hotel and Jungle Travel.

• Stayed: January 2013