My family stayed in Carpe DM hotel in their family room. We could not believe the rooms because we were expecting budget rooms.
1) Big LED tv (32 inch)
2) Big comtortable beds with vey good quality mattresses and very comfortable pillows
3) Large bathroom with a bathtub, hair dryer (outside)
5) Balcony with mountain view
6) All of the hotel equipments are brand new and you can see that Danny, the owner, has invested well in the hotel
Areas for improvement:
1) Not much except that sometimes there was no one at the front desk. Although it does not take long for someone to show up though. Also it might be helpful if the hotel can provide some kind of list of interesting places to see (markets, store, tourist attraction, etc)
I would strongly suggest if you intend to stay in Nha Trang to come to this hotel. You will get your money's worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very nice hotel situated in a quiet area (side street of Ng Thien Thuat with the same name). Beautiful, spacious rooms with a balcony and mountainview, a 5 minutes walk from the beach, a 2 minutes walk from the hustle and bustle of the bars and restaurants of Ng Thien Thuat, Biet thu, Hung Vuong, Tran Quang Khai. Excellent value for your money in a somewhat residential area, friendly and multilingual service. Check it out! Roomfacilities : bathtub, airco & fan, elevator, telephone, wifi, minibar, hair dryer, make-up table, desk, cable net TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Carpe DM Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.