“Excellent!”

Mediterraneo Spanish & Italian Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Closed the restaurant is closed
Roma, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Among all the Italian restaurants we visited along Vietnam this one was probably the best. Big portion and good quality. Don't miss the gnocchi and amatriciana. And the gorgeous chocolate dessert, a must! Highly recommended.

MediterraneoNhaTrang, Gerente at Mediterraneo Spanish & Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Customers. thanks very much for your compliments and kind review. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our food. Best regards

Cologne, Germany
“Spanish cuisine like it's meant to be”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I never expected to find a place that can serve a very decent Gazpacho or a Tortilla - but this place has it all. Would definitely go again.

MediterraneoNhaTrang, Propietario at Mediterraneo Spanish & Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Thank you for your feedback, we are happy you are enjoyed our gazpacho and tortilla. It was a pleasure to serve you, good travel and happy new year.
“So good”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I had penne in marinara with mozzarella for 110,000 dong and it was absolutely delicious. The staff are very helpful and efficient. Their drink prices are average at 50.000 dong for a shot of real hard liquor.

• Visited December 2013
MediterraneoNhaTrang, Propietario at Mediterraneo Spanish & Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for your feedback, sometime the simplest dishes are the tastiest, we were happy to serve you.
Best regards and happy new year
Moscow, Russia
“A little bit expensive for Nha Trang”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Good food and good menu options.
But in comparison to other restaurants in Nha Trang, Mediterraneo is a bit expensive.

• Visited December 2013
MediterraneoNhaTrang, Propietario at Mediterraneo Spanish & Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Thank you for your feedback we are happy that you recognize the quality of our food.
Best regards and happy new year.
“Very Poor food”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I'm genuinely saddened by what Tripadvisor has become if this is really a Top 10 place to eat in Nha Trang.

This was like no Spanish or Italian food I've ever eaten. It was just plain poor. Was the food cooked with any onions, spices, garlic, seasoning anything from either of those countries? Any richness or taste? And how difficult is it do make a half decent pizza dough?

I have become so sceptical of places like this with rave reviews and I taste the food I got served. It's either pure deception or, or, maybe the "Spanish Chef" was ill and the locals were cooking. Very honestly, my kids (9 and 11) have cooked better pizza for me.

I'm not going to be negative though, my recommendation is to go and try this place and I'm happy to be proved wrong. Eat here and honestly write what you think of this place.

As for me I had a dreadful meal.

3 Thank Pjep