L'Alyana Ninh Van Bay
$90
$83
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$200
$164
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
$233
Agoda.com
$244
$239
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $334/night.

$154
$91
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$290
$269
Priceline
$882
$662
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslagoon villaninh van bayhill rock villaprivate poolbutler servicehill sideour honeymoonprivate butlerprivate dinnerindoor showeronly accessible by boatliving roomboat transfercomplete privacyvietnamese coffeecoffee machinehoney moon
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

EXPERIENCE- After a not so good experience at another hotel on mainland Nha Trang we were so grateful to have booked the An Lam villas for the final 3 nights of our journey to Vietnam. Firstly the An Lam is only accessible by boat as it is on its on cove. Now arriving at the mainland jetty to go over we could not have received any better service from the lady's who greeted us. A form was given asking your food/ music/ butler involvement preference etc and they noticed it was my birthday the following day so wished my a lovely time. We met our butler Duc here and she transported us by speedboat to the An Lam. On arrival at the An Lam jetty we were met but the managers and other staff which was lovely and then transferred to our villa.

ACCOMMODATION- Our villa was in the middle of a forest it felt like a paradise in one with nature. The villa is 3 stories high- the bottom is a huge bathroom, the middles floor includes a huge outdoor living room with settee and pool and the top floor is the bedroom with a toilet and balcony. I actually had to ask Duc if this was all ours as the villa was that big! The room is cleaned regularly and the best part I'd say is that you feel like the villa blends into the forest and nature is not affected (even lizards visit your rooms). There is no air con which took a while to get used to especially as I had caught the flu during mainland visit however you can leave your doors open and have the air come through your room. The beach is fantastic, clean and very well kept! Also the best part was often it'd be me and my partner and no one else so it was very peaceful and relaxing. You also can get food service on the beach and are often brought free water and towels to freshen up which was fantastic.

ACTIVITIES- We did not visit the spa however it is a must do next time! Activities offered are amazing (expensive! but from what i hear worth it if you can go) but again we chose just to relax for the last few days in Vietnam. During the day you have free access to kayaks and snorkles (although the water is too murky) which is fantastic to do.

FOOD- The food here was absolutely perfect breakfast was included in our package and dinner from the menu was just the normal price of a restaurant in the UK except in the UK you cannot eat on a beach in paradise with the best atmosphere and service in the world! Te BBQ nights were great with as much as you can eat on offer. Everything was cooked perfectly at all times!

THE STAFF- It was my birthday and I was given an engraved plaque and a birthday cake as the staff sang happy birthday at dinner- being away from family on your birthday is not the best however the staff at An Lam helped make my birthday the most memorable one yet! The manager even bought me and my partner drinks and joined us in the bar one evening which again I have never experienced before as usually manager are in the background. Also a cocktail party was set up one night which all visitors are welcome to where free wine and food is available. Again the staff and managers mingled with guests and this was a great time to start to meet other guests of the An Lam- and excellent idea!

OVERALL- the experience at An Lam was heaven on earth and I have not stopped telling people about it and recommending it to everyone I meet! I have never experienced treatment/ service like this in my life and would like to thank all staff at the An Lam for making this holiday one to remember! We look forward to returning in the future to see the place and staff again!

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Michaela H
Epikurean, Owner at L'Alyana Ninh Van Bay, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you so much for your amazing and thorough review. You have rewarded all the hard work of the team by your detailed evaluation, and it is satisfying to see that it is not in vain. We have strived to be “your home away from home”, and elated that you still enjoyed your birthday even though you were away from your family. Personalized service is one of our main emphasis which is why we make a point of trying to meet all of our guests to ensure that all their needs are being taken care and not treating them as just another “customer in a hotel”. I’ve found this practice is very worthwhile whereby our guests can approach any one of us for whatever reasons.

Our best wishes to you and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Wonderful, very charismatic, comfortable place to relax with friends away from the hustle and bustle. Staff highly professional, well-trained and very respectful of the guests. I would say with reverence and awe. Nature and the hotel is very harmonious. Very green hotel: the magnificent beach, the mountains and the jungle-green forest - all present and very natural. Hotel for maximum relaxation, gourmandise in food and health.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stephanie B

Sincerely grateful for your favorable comments. One of the best features about An Lam, as you have mentioned, is the perfect balance of the natural surroundings combining beach/mountains/forest into a beautiful setting of the resort. We are very grateful that we could share a piece of nature with you during your stay.

I do look forward to welcoming you back in the future . Thanks again for being my guest

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at an lam bay villas only for one night for our 1 year anniversary and were blown away.

We got an amazing rate of $230 a night including breakfast and boat transfer through hotels-in-Vietnam who I had not read many reviews on but I found them very quick and easy to deal with.

The staff at the hotel went out of their way to make our stay special. We had a private butler and were upgraded to a lagoon villa whih blew our minds.

I surprised my husband with the special intimate dining package which was a dinner setup just for the two of us on the end of the pier with 5 courses (so much food!) and 5 star service for $150 I could never get anything so amazing in Australia for the price.

Even the free breakfast was amazing and the Vietnamese coffee to die for.

If we went back here we would stay a week, we felt like rock stars. For the price I doubt there is anywhere else in the world like it.

Only minor negative was lots of small sand flies around while we were there which drove me a little crazy. They did have repellant in the room which seemed to work well but I had to cover my whole body. I have not read about these on any other review so maybe it was just the time of year we visited.

The island was beautiful and the perfect place for a quiet romantic getaway with amazing food and service.

I can't rate it highly enough.

We will be back the next chance we get!

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank Rach D

We are very delighted to hear that you have had an enjoyable stay with us. When we designed the resort, we also had in mind several key dining destinations to make that special dinner be truly memorable whether it’d be at the jetty, on our wooden catamaran, private BBQ inside your villa, or at our pool deck surrounded by natural rock formations. I’m glad you took advantage of our special offer and indulged. We have always stuck with the practice of “value for money” and very pleasing to hear that you have enjoyed our culinary delights as well as the lagoon villa.

Sorry about our “gnatty” friends bothering you, they do come out once in a while. We do fogging twice per week but unfortunately being an open resort, they are part of the environment.

Looking forward in welcoming you back next time. Thank you for being our guests

Reviewed November 5, 2012

An exceptional resort which far exceeded our expectations, no-where we have ever been to comes close to the standard and amazing experiences that An Lam has to offer. We were truly amazed by the service given by our wonderful butler "Phong" for whom nothing was too much. The service provided by all staff was of an extremely high standard, that which we have never experienced before. Continue with all that you do as it is working perfectly. Can't wait to return to this magical place which is truly "Heaven on earth". Thank you to all the staff and management for making this holiday truly memorable!" Kind Regards, Barb & Theo

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank theo w
Epikurean, Owner at L'Alyana Ninh Van Bay, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

We really appreciated your wonderful review and delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us. The purpose of our butler service is to enhance the personalized aspect of your stay whereby they are your dedicated caretakers in which our butlers can provide 3 styles of service (discreet, private, or indulgence), depending on your preference. Our cuisine relies on featuring the local products from the surrounding areas of the resort, hence, the seafood BBQ you enjoyed were all locally brought in. Since the resort is remotely located, the pastries are fresh made everyday to ensure quality and freshness.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we will have a lagoon villa waiting for you on your next visit. Thanks again for being our guest

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed in a hilltop villa (number 29) for five nights (18/10 to 23/10) and had a fantastic holiday. Our butler Mai was great and was always at hand when we needed anything. If we were to go back we would definately ask for either number 28 or 29 hilltop villas as we really like the ocean view and central location and this is even over a beach or lagoon villa.

A must do is the chef's market tour and cooking class if you can get up at 5.30am while you are on holiday. Matthew the Executive Chef took us to 2 markets in Nha Trang, had a cyclo ride and we ate breakfast with the locals in several street side stalls. Upon returning to the resort we had a 1 1/2 cooking class followed by lunch in the chef's garden.

Food prepared by Matthew and his staff was nothing but amazing, prices very reasonable for a resort of this quality and service you could not fault.

The service and relaxed atmosphere in this resort is what makes it so enjoyable and when you leave you just want to go back straight away or at very least explore one of the other properties TJ and Epikurean look after.

Only a couple of minor negatives, there is very little drawer space if you are there for an extended stay and the Spa service needs improving as it does meet the standard of the rest of the resort.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ozi-os

Villa 29 is one of our special villas that is up on the hill rock but also afford you a view of the sea from a “bird’s eye” view. The design was to give guests a sense of seclusion but also with a view.

The market tour and cooking class is one of our most popular activities that the resort has to offer. It really immerses the guests into the local way of life as well as awakens your senses (word of advise, wear something that you don’t mind getting dirty in and if you’re squeamish, sorry…). Chef Matt has just joined us to replace Chef Briony. Matt has been in Vietnam for several years and has brought with him valuable experience and enthusiasm in showcasing the local cuisine as well as the “Aussie” touch.

We have just revamped our Spa experience as well as having a yoga teacher on hand to enhance our guests’ Spa experience. Our Yoga Instructor and Spa Supervisor Shiju has arrived allowing us to provide a better experience and more choice of treatments to our guests

We have several projects on board in Thailand and Sri Lanka and will definitely keep you apprise about them. We look forward to see you back at any of our Epikurean properties. Thanks again for being our guests