“Vietnamese rissoto, far from 🇮🇹 ”
Review of Olivia Restaurant

Ranked #38 of 797 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Reasonable prices, friendly staff, high quality, cool view, always listen to customer feedback
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had cravings for good italian and at my hotel they suggested next door 'Olivia'. I ordered mashroom rissoto. When the meal arrived I was so disappointed, the rice was undercooked, no flavor (they didn't use any herbs, white wine, stock, butter or even salt). The meal has too much cream, very weird structure of the cream.. Anyway I tried to ask for bit more cheese to add the flavor, they asked for extra 20k, then I decided to return my meal and order something Vietnamese. At first they tried to arguing I can't just return the meal but in the end they did. I ordered Pho Ga - it was ok. I thought they can at least make good authentic Pho :) thanks for this experience.

Date of visit: May 2019
Dainguyen14, Người quản lý at Olivia Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear petraf

Thank you for sharing your unfortunate dining experience with us here .
Please contact me directly via my email below should you wish to return too olivia restaurant so I can meet you and ensure we deliver a great dining experience.
olivia_res2006@yahoo.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,194)

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

The food and service was incredible.
Would definitely come again and highly recommend for quality food!

Date of visit: May 2019
Dainguyen14, Người quản lý at Olivia Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Dear Alexa_cherrrr!!!

It is so wonderful to see our happy guests. Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and your recommendation does mean a lot to us. We hope that next time you could bring your friends to share the experience too!

We look forward to welcoming you again soon at Olivia restaurant

Sincere regards,

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

We arrived Nha Trang way past dinner time and we found this “ristorante”, was going to have a quick pizza and call it the night. turns out this little ristorante serves both local and Italian foods and the food were delicious. We (2 of us) ended up ordering 4 dishes to try. Pomelo salad and pork vermicelli are highly recommended. Staff are very friendly and helpful in giving recommendations too!

Dear LCCY!!!

We look forward to welcoming you again soon at Olivia restaurant

Sincere regards,

Reviewed May 7, 2019

We ended there because the restaurant we have chosen tonight was closed and the second place, next to Olivia wasn't look clean ...
We've been there a year ago, yet it wasn't fantastic but now it's worse; the bacon was fat and chewy such as the "mozzarella", the tagliatelle a la carbonara was too heavy (lot of cream) and sugary. The service was slow but the waitress was nice. Overall, it was bad.

Dear Nina!!!
Thank you for sharing your unfortunate dining experience with us here .

Reviewed May 1, 2019

I went their for lunch on 30th April 2019.
I won't complain about service as there were only 4 guest in the restaurant inlcuding us.
The food was tasteless and terrible.

Date of visit: April 2019
Dainguyen14, Người quản lý at Olivia Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Dear Pryasharma, thank you for your feedback! We will certainly take into account your comments!

Please contact me directly via my email below should you wish to return to Olivia restaurant so I can meet you and ensure we deliver a great dining experience.