“Best Italian I've ever had”
Review of Olivia Restaurant

Olivia Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 587 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Reasonable prices, friendly staff, high quality, cool view, always listen to customer feedback
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The best gnocchi & pasta meals we've ever had. Bit of a wait but obviously was all cooked fresh & was worth the wait.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,008)

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had been craving gnocchi for months, and Olivia's didn't disappoint.. Little soft pillows of heaven! Bolognase sauce was very tasty, and the lasagna was also delicious. We are going back for dinner tonight to fully satisfy our Italian food craving.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We read tripadvisor reviews to source an Italian restaurant as our young kids wanted a spaghetti bolognese for dinner. We decided on Olivia and we were impressed by the food quality and atmosphere. My husband, kids and I all ate a different pasta and found them all to be lovely and fresh. This was followed by nice desserts and for myself a cocktail. The only criticism I would mention is that my husband ordered a liquor coffee which took a long time to arrive, adding that we needed to ask for the bill to speed up the coffee process! Other than this minor hiccup, I would return to this restaurant having experienced friendly waitresses and beautiful food at great prices!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

great pizza and cheap drinks! The place had a nice atmosphere! The fans on the walls are great to lol

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

A wonderful find in Nha Trang. Gorgeous Italian food, well priced for the area. Beats it's other western food competitors. Great service. Felt like we were in Rome. Fast service. Friendly staff, overall a great restaurant. We ended up eating here 3 times in 6 days!