“very good taste indeed”

Ranked #21 of 548 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since our opening 4 years ago, Yen's Restaurant has offered Traditional Vietnamese Cuisine (with a modern touch)to our customers. Our intense focus at offering excellent service, great atmosphere and utmost quality meals have brought us many praises by our regular patrons, guidebooks and tourists alike. Bonus, you can now order cocktails from our lounge\bar area on the 5th floor (at The Rooftop Lounge, you can also order and have your dinner there). Come visit us to enjoy of genuine brand of hospitality and see yourself why we have been in the Top Restaurant of Nha Trang on Tripadvisor since our opening. Don't hesitate to contact our team to reserve a table (or any other special request) at Yen's Restaurant; our team is at your service!NEW AT YEN'S RESTAURANT: Live music, 3 nights of guitar and violin and 4 nights of traditional Vietnamese music. It never been so good to come to Yen's Restaurant!
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Yen's is very good at seasoning, the pomelo salad is so delicious that I can easily has two portions, and the chicken curry, just so smooth and creamy, which is the way I love.
Everything we tried are just yummy, except the garlic eggplant, not so good, but no one is perfect, right?
In all, this restaurant has very good vietnamese food in Nha thrang, I enjoyed very much, and recommend to everyone

1  Thank Elaine V

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We came here because great reviews from other people. No doubt the value and service are excellent. The staff are extremely helpful and provide you 5 star service in this small restaurant. They are very attentive whenever you need something. We had 5 people dining for dinner and only cost us less than VND500,000 and it was a great deal. I'd think this is one of the reasons that this place has such high rating. The food to me is average in Vietnam standard. I ordered chicken with fish sauce and it didn't have any flavor. The seafood hot pot suppose to use different pot for better presentation but they ran out of it. The only dish my family and friends liked was beef noodle and spring rolls....which for people don't eat Vietnamese food often tend to like. So, if you are looking for a good deal for your dinner, this is the place you should visit.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Lovely spring rolls , and the best chicken curry in Nha Trang - In fact it's the best curry in Asia I would say ! Great staff too. Lovely experience.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Wifey and I had dinner here last night. The customer service was outstanding! Staff were all very friendly and ensured we were happy with our meals.

The meals very also very good. I had prawn and pork rice paper rolls (referred to as spring rolls) and the chicken hot pot. Wifey had vietnamese papaya salad and beef curry. I felt mine lacked something, possibly fixed with a bit of chilli. Everything else was great and for $25 I really couldn't complain.

I'd definitely recommend everyone try this restaurant at least once, even just for the customer service which I think has been lacking at all other venues

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We dined here tonight and were really excited after the fabulous reviews but it was really disappointing , it was packed so we were seated upstairs that wasent a problem but a huge concrete mixer lorry was parked out side working on property next door u couldn't here your self think (not their fault) cocktails were not that nice , starter was greasy and worst spring roll since we got here . 3 of us were served our main course but 4th didn't arrive until the rest had nearly finished , twice we were told the drink we ordered had ran out and even the alternative picked had ran out . Although I ordered beef it tasted of fish , just really disappointed and can't believe lanterns is below this place on score list as I found that exceptional

1  Thank lisa12359