“Quite Simply Excellent”
Review of Yen's Restaurant

Yen's Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 498 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Since our opening 4 years ago, Yen's Restaurant has offered Traditional Vietnamese Cuisine (with a modern touch)to our customers. Our intense focus at offering excellent service, great atmosphere and utmost quality meals have brought us many praises by our regular patrons, guidebooks and tourists alike. Bonus, you can now order cocktails from our lounge\bar area on the 5th floor (at The Rooftop Lounge, you can also order and have your dinner there). Come visit us to enjoy of genuine brand of hospitality and see yourself why we have been in the Top Restaurant of Nha Trang on Tripadvisor since our opening. Don't hesitate to contact our team to reserve a table (or any other special request) at Yen's Restaurant; our team is at your service!NEW AT YEN'S RESTAURANT: Live music, 3 nights of guitar and violin and 4 nights of traditional Vietnamese music. It never been so good to come to Yen's Restaurant!
Cardiff, Wales
“Quite Simply Excellent”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We visited here on our last night in Nha Trang and had an amazing meal! We went for the Vietnamese Chicken Curry, Hot Pot and Chicken Fried Rice (although we ordered Chicken Fried Noodles) and all 3 dishes were extremely tasty! We also had 4/5 beers and it all come within 500,000 vnd!

The service was quick and the waiter was very friendly!

The restaurant is a little out of the way and it took us a while to find it but it was well worth the wait

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“Staff in need of training with customer care in mind”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

If you arrive in a restaurant and a dish(s) are not available the waiting staff should tell you, in my case we ordered twice and on both occasions the dishes ordered was not available. We were looking forward to this restaurant following all the reviews but was met with total disappointment, they didn't get a chance to fail me a third time, their loss had a great meal elsewhere! Worth asking if contents of menu are available upon arrival if you decide to go to avoid a disappointing trip.

Yen_nhatrang, Owner at Yen's Restaurant, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Sir,

We were sorry that some of our specialities were not available to you and yes, my chefs should have informed my waiters when we are running out of them as it happen. As you said we have failed you.

I have talk to my staff, in our weekly meeting, that communication should be better between the kitchen and the dining room...I hope that this has been understood!

Again, I am sorry for your misadventure with us...on the bright side thought, this was a lesson for me and will use it as an opportunity to polish our otherwise excellent service!

Yên and the team at Yên's Restaurant
3/2A Tran Quang Khai (next door to Ha Van Hotel)
Nha Trang City
London, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant I've ever eaten at travelling”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Three and a half months of travelling and this was the best dinner I had. The first evening I went I had the fresh spring rolls for starters and for main had the pork hotpot and both were incredible. I went back a second time and asked for a take away and the staff were more than happy to provide us with a takeaway box with cutlery and soy sauce.

The service was brilliant and the food was amazing, would definitely recommend and if you're staying in Nha Trang, this restaurant is a must otherwise you're missing out.

• Visited April 2013
Monsieur,

Wow!!! Let me thank you while I blush! Seeing the smile of my staff reading your post, I can assure you that we (our team) are absolutely delighted that you loved the restaurant. Thanks again and hope that you will be back, in Nha Trang, one day to visit us again!

Enjoy your time travelling (oh, lucky you)!

Yên and the team at¨Yên's Restaurant
3/2A Tran Quang Khai (just next to the Ha van Hotel and the Rooftop Lounge)
To contact us: 0121 955 6861 (inside Vietnam)
Nha Trang, Vietnam
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Place!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

One of the best restaurants around and the one really deserving of the number 1 spot. An amazing selection of dishes;pomelo salad and claypots, all sensational and reasonably priced. Friendly and helpful staff, who know how to treat their customers and want them coming back for more. Great place

Madame D,

Our team is really pleased that you reviewed our restaurant; I see that you have rated so many of them in Nha Trang (you're an expat, right?) so receiving your visit is sensational! I hope, in the future, we can offer you the same level of satisfaction at each of your visit! See you soon!

Our team express great gratitude and wishes you a great time with us in Nha Trang.

Best regards,

Yên at Yên's Restaurant
3/2A Tran Quang Khai (next to the Ha Van Hotel)
Melbourne, Australia
“Yum yum Yen!!!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was our number 1 restaurant in all of Vietnam!!!!! Most amazing food and seafood!!!
The beef papaya salad and fish hot pot was sooooo delicious!!!
This restaurant is definitely a must!!!!

Monsieur K,

Thanks for the raving review of our restaurant. I seem to repeat myself often but let me say that again for you: our team is delighted that you love the food in our restaurant! Thank you from all the team, it really makes our day to read a review like you’ve made!

Please accept our best regards!

Yên and the team at Yên's Restaurant
3/2A Tran Quang Khai (next to the Ha Van Hotel)