“Pity we only went once!”
Review of Yen's Restaurant

Yen's Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 555 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since our opening 4 years ago, Yen's Restaurant has offered Traditional Vietnamese Cuisine (with a modern touch)to our customers. Our intense focus at offering excellent service, great atmosphere and utmost quality meals have brought us many praises by our regular patrons, guidebooks and tourists alike. Bonus, you can now order cocktails from our lounge\bar area on the 5th floor (at The Rooftop Lounge, you can also order and have your dinner there). Come visit us to enjoy of genuine brand of hospitality and see yourself why we have been in the Top Restaurant of Nha Trang on Tripadvisor since our opening. Don't hesitate to contact our team to reserve a table (or any other special request) at Yen's Restaurant; our team is at your service!NEW AT YEN'S RESTAURANT: Live music, 3 nights of guitar and violin and 4 nights of traditional Vietnamese music. It never been so good to come to Yen's Restaurant!
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our dinner here. The food was excellent and service attentive. It has a really warm and welcoming atmosphere, especially in the evening. After an amazing but tiring day of travel, this was a perfect way to finish the day. Try to get a seat upstairs. We sat upstairs overlooking the street, which added to the appeal. We ate Vietnamese dishes, and they were very nice.

1  Thank Wade M
Yen_nhatrang, Owner at Yen's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Hello there,

Although you only when once to our restaurant, we would like to thank you for your review...we are always happy to read the feedback of our customers, it encourage us to keep up giving the best of ourselves! Thanks again!

Best regards,

Yen and my team at Yen's Restaurant
3/2A Tran Quang Khai (next to Ha Van Hotel)
0 121 955 6168

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This place is AMAZING. I loved it. I had the fresh spring rolls and the pork hot pot. Never in my life have I had such delicious pork. It was incredible. They put the chiles in but you can pick them out if spicy is not your thing...I chopped them up and went for it. The service was spectacular and there were smiles from every person working there. I was well impressed and will eat there again.

PS. Good prices but the servings may be a tad small for a grown man.

IMPORTANT TIP: It is a bit difficult to find...or at least it appears that way at first. If you are looking at Google maps it says that it's on the main street but it's actually off on a side street. If you are heading towards the beach and passing by places like East Rock Cafe, Red Apple etc keep going until you see Oasis Bar. Why Not bar will be on your left. At Oasis hang a right. You'll see a French bakery and Yen's will be on the right. It is called Yen's and doesn't have the full name listed here. Hope that helps!!

2  Thank Southaffy

Madame,

Thank you for continuing our string of excellent rating on Tripadvisor! We are more than happy that you have liked our specialities and more notably the pork clay pot! We count you in our survey (i.e. of the favorite specialties of our patrons) as a pork clay pot fan. Also, my staff want to thank you about the good words you gave for the service and they want to add that it makes them proud. We are sure you will have another great experience in yoir next meal with us!

See you soon!

Yen and our team at the restaurant
3/2A Tran Quang Khai (next to Ha Van Hotel)
0 121 955 6168 (to contact us).

Reviewed April 20, 2013

On our travels in SE Asia this is simply the best restaurant we have been in. the food was magnificent
, the service excellent and the ambiance atmospheric. We have 2 more nights in Nha Trang and will return as it is way ahead of all the other local competition. Excellence at a very realistic price. Well done you deserve a Trip Advisor Commendation!

Monsieur,

Thank you for letting us know your satisfaction about our restaurant! However, I can assure you that there is some other excellent restaurants in Nha Trang; maybe you haven't discover them yet! Anyhow, we would like to express our happiness in reading your comment; it is always pleasant and always recomforting that our patrons recognized our hard work!

I let you with my best regards,

Yen and the team at Yen's Restaurant
3/2 Tran Quang Khai
Nha Trang
0 121 955 6861 (to contact us)

Reviewed April 16, 2013

A must for travelers.
The service was swift, the staff friendly but the food was excellent.We tried several dishes, and all were just great.Good variety of local foods, fresh, and great flavor s.
Only a couple of blocks from Novotel .....enjoy..

Madame,

Thanks a lot for your review. Although we had so many good reviews since our opening, our staff and I are always delighted to read the opinions of our patrons. We have had many customers sent from the reception desk of the 5 stars hotels and we hope that their input will incite many more to come have their dinner with us. Hopefully, we will be able to stay on top of our game!

Thanks again!

Yen on behalf of our team at Yen's Restaurant
3/2A Tran Quang Khai (next to the Ha Van Hotel)

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We've eaten here 5 times since being here. Everything is awesome, and as other reviewers mentioned, the beef papaya salad is divine. My wifes favorite. I love the Bun and the Pho (though I've had better pho elsewhere, it's pretty yummy here). My kid enjoys the hot pots immensely. Overall, you shouldn't be disappointed!

Monsieur,

Thanks for your frank review of our restaurant. We really appreciate that you've have come many times with your lovely family. I hope that you had a good stay in our hotel and I know you have enjoy our The Rooftoop Lounge where my husband told me that you were very cool and laid back. I personally find your wife and you very courageous of travelling so long with your kids...I know it is very difficult asmyself find it exhausting when we do it!

We hope that in the future you will find Nha Trang in your travelling path...and be back with us!

In the meantime have a safe end of trip!

Yen, Nicolas and all our staff at Yen's Restaurant and the Ha Van Hotel