“Great food, great atmosphere, great Shisha”
Review of Guava - CLOSED

Guava
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Guava is open from 7AM daily. Breakfasts include Eggs Benedict, Breakfast Burritos, and English Breakfasts.Enjoy our BBQ Garden, traditional Vietnamese fare cooked at your table. Special dishes include Crocodile and Ostrich on the Grill.Weekly specials such as Sunday Roast Dinners, Mondays Steak and Shrimp Night, Chicken Wing Wednesdays, and more!Proudly serving great meals in Nha Trang since 2003!
Mount Maunganui, New Zealand
“Great food, great atmosphere, great Shisha”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Arrived here on a Monday night after leaving Crazy Kims disappointed with no food service at 8pm. We told the manager (an awesome San Francisco-ite) of this and he looked mighty confused, but promptly showed us to a table and gave us a menu. I had the Philly cheese steak and my friend had the Nachos, both some of the best food in Nha Trang (we eat ALOT). The manager took the time to sit with us and explain the way the town ran and how it had changed since 6 months ago because of the 6000 Russians arriving every week with Pegus tours. He made us feel like family and the staff were very attentive to clear plates and offer more drinks. Would highly reccommend!

Visited May 2013

“Good breakfast.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Not a bad place if you need a quality western breakfast while in Nah Trang. They had a lot of western sports on while I was there. Although it was an internet feed that consistently needed to be changed or was choppy slow. Food was good, very good I guess for a western breakfast in Vietnam. I left happy and would go again for breakfast (I had the very big breakfast and my girlfriend had French toast) it was prepared very well and tasted great. It wasn't too busy so I can't comment on the atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013
Phuket, Thailand
“Great Eggs Benedict & Iced Coffee!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I am a huge lover of eggs benedict and I heard they did a good one here. I've been twice. I can say they are excellent...definitely the best I've had in two years in Asia. They were poached perfectly both times with ham underneath and bacon on top and came with nice potato wedges (see the pic I posted). Also, I quite enjoyed their coffee shake. I'll be back for sure!

• Visited May 2013
Hong Kong, China
“cool place, good music”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

we hit this spot on a night when there was a canadian guy and his band playing. cool music, overall a great night. friendly owner. met some new friends. highly recommended.

• Visited January 2013
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Great Bar and great place for the hangover food needed in the morning”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

When we arrived in nha trang this was the first bar we visited it was late but we could still get a bite to eat and had a great atmosphere on a Saturday evening with live music. After one to many we returned the next day and had the best burgers with homemade chips. There is a great Aussie guy who works trying to encourage you in we said we fancied Indian so he gave us a great recommendation.

• Visited April 2013