“Tasty, traditional & tantalising” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chopsticks

Chopsticks
Ranked #76 of 477 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: CHOPSTICKS restaurant is a cozy, elegant outdoor-indoor seating restaurant where people can experience a real taste of Vietnamese cuisine with our famous fresh seafood grilled seafood, marinated with our special homemade BBQ sauce and we also have popular Western options on our menu. CHOPSTICKS restaurant also has a reputation for stocking an excellent range of wines from around the world. CHOPSTICKS restaurant is located at the central of Nha Trang city surrounded with many hotels and just around a corner of Novotel hotel. Chopsticks restaurant offers cooking class in the small class size and the great care taken in all details of preparations, cooking methods and food presentation.
South Shields, United Kingdom
“Tasty, traditional & tantalising”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Andy's Chopsticks is a lovely and cosy restaurant located just on the outskirts of Nha Trang, it is a 5 minute walk from the lovely tranquil beaches located on the shores of this fast paced yet beautiful city, all members of staff at Andy's Chopsticks are willing to help anyone and will go the extra mile for there customers, the menu offers a fantastic range and variety of traditional and international dishes, as I and the group I was with where on a budget Andy's suited this perfectly, with no worries of going over budget as all meals are priced very well and fairly! If I ever travelled back to Vietnam, I would definitely go back go Andy's as I couldn't of asked for anymore help or service, I was treated very well and enjoyed one of the best traditional Viennese meals that I've experienced at Andy's, once again I'd like to reiterate my previous words that Andy's and his staff are lovely and again would help customers if they had any questions or curies about travelling around Vietnam or local attractions in Nha Trang. Had a lovely experience at the restaurant, thank you Andy!

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Zhongsan
“Average Vietnamese fare. Old Seafood.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

We went here because of the great reviews on tripadvisor. I'm Vietnamese, but born outside of Vietnam. The food was westernized and quite average. We ordered the lobster which was disappointing. Expensive and was not too fresh. The meat was tough and overcooked. On the bright side, the staff was friendly.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Five by Five!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

we were greeted with a friendly and entgusiastic (not pushy waiter). Sitting comfortably at the front table with a view of the rainy street we took his suggestions on 3 courses: sesame beef, lemongrass chicken and morning glory all were very fresh and very tasty. Rated it highly on food quality, portion sizes, friendly and fast service and clean and relaxing surrounds. Next visit we're taking in a cooking class here as well. Definitely adding this to our list of favourite restaurants in Vietnam!

• Visited August 2013
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Small is beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had breakfast here three mornings in a row. You are pleasantly greeted the moment you enter the restaurant. You are given time to order & if you need any clarification of what something is on the menu you are shown a image which is extremely useful. The shakes are delicious and fresh, no concentrates. I had the same each morning Pho Bo, which at this stage it was a dish I had tried at many restaurants, here it was consistently excellent on three occasions. My wife selections was the opposite to me but that's normal she had traditional breakfast cuisine, which meet to her standard of approval which is saying something. Chopsticks was definite value for money with high quality food.

• Visited July 2013
Los Angeles
“Best Meal I had in all of Vietnam in the 3 weeks I was there”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

OMG, it was simply heaven, so fresh, so good. They had a sauce that I'd kill to know how they made it!!!
The art work they sell there is STUNNING. I was home about 2 days before I had it framed on my walls.

Visited June 2013