“Amazing!”
Review of Angel Dive

Angel Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: 5 star Dive Center, Dive School and Instructor Training facility.We offer courses from beginners to instructor level but also snorkeling and dive trip for certified divers.
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I did our SSI Advanced certification at Angel Dive and it truly was an amazing experience: qualified, friendly and laid-back instructors who are passionate about diving, small groups, good vibe on the boat, and great organization. The courses are really personalized and focused on each student's needs.

We'd recommend it to anyone who wants to learn and have fun at the same time! The price is also very competitive, which makes the deal even sweeter.

1  Thank Sarah M

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I dived with Angel Dive in April 2013. The crew of the owner Fred is great. nice mix of french, vietnamese, australian, us, etc. it's a very responsible dive center teaching dive beginners (not me, I'm AWOD :) ) what to do and not to touch anything under water. the equipment is clean and in a very good condition. I dived 3 days with them and had great dives with Nguyen, Angelo, Mike, etc. great guides.
I also stayed in their guesthouse upstairs the dive shop for 3 nights. the rooms are very clean and the bed is comfortable. a safe in the room is provided for your valuables. the hospitality provided by receptionist and Freds wife (i'm sorry, forgot your names) are outstanding and you basically feel like home.

the location of the center/guesthouse is in the middle of the nightlife scene of nha trang, but the rooms are quiet and nice.

both, diving and staying here, are recommendable.

3  Thank MattMW
Reviewed May 7, 2013

What a phenomenal experience. Like many others, I am on a budget and sought out certification with a good price. I stayed in their guesthouse, was welcomed into their family, and had the greatest experience I could have had. Their crew has fun, cares about you, and makes sure you are safe and happy. They'll help you catch the dream.

1  Thank bkoinonia
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Took the open water course with Angel Dive. Enjoyed it very much! Felt safe, learned fast, good equipment and friendly crew. Definately recommend them, also for fundiving.

1  Thank Karel S
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We had a great day snorkelling, and with a family of five, the price was incredibly cheap for what we got! We snorkelled at two different sites, both nice, but also had a short dry scuba dive with one-on-one instructors as a bonus. The instructors were fun and helpful, though we weren't doing a full course and have little to compare them with. The thing that really struck us was the amazing value for money! We were picked up at the shop at about 7.30am, the wetsuits were very good, the masks and snorkels were OK, instructors were good communicators, the boat was fine ( at least as good as others we saw). On boat lunch, tea, coffee etc were really good. After diving/snorkelling we were taken back to a restaurant for a late lunch ( all included in the price) which was most enjoyable, then dropped back to the dive shop again. The staff looked after all ages well. A great fun, amazing value day!

1  Thank Kellie L